• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Tan Kin Lian : Tour of my 3 bedroom apartment in Forest City.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Will TKL's supporters be given a huge discount on a weekly rental? For his friend's apartment. Can rent the place for one week with another friend or go solo. Bang and bang for one whole solid week! :biggrin: Booked a different girl each day for an over-nighter.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I genuinely believe if you were to burn the China flag in front of TKL, he would lose his shit.

Many of his kind out there.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it was first launched, it cost too much because najib made it illegal for foreigners to buy homes below RM1 million. Previously it was RM500k. So actual target selling price initially I assume should be about RM600k.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it was first launched, it cost too much because najib made it illegal for foreigners to buy homes below RM1 million. Previously it was RM500k. So actual target selling price initially I assume should be about RM600k.
Can sell it to those talented JHK who ride motor day in day out to steal our breakfast / lunch / dinner.....

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It looks tiny. Why did TKL want such a small apartment across the causeway? He plan to hide xiao mei mei there? Sick!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China is fucked, Country Garden is fucked, and Forest City is fucked.

Not too hard to figure out.