• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video: Taiwanese Moron Crashed down joss stick pot 抢头香, 亵渎神明!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3rd moron should have grabbed handle and stabilized it instead of staring like a clueless speechless dumbfounded numbskull.

yblzh

Alfrescian
Loyal
3rd moron should have grabbed handle and stabilized it instead of staring like a clueless speechless dumbfounded numbskull.

They all blur fuck surprised. And the joss stick pot fell damaged. Tua Kee Liao!

还不立刻下跪磕头, 向神明认错? 大年初一这样破坏香炉? 该死了! 立刻磕头请罪吧!

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I wonder will bring bad luck to them or not sure 天公 is not happy

yblzh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder will bring bad luck to them or not sure 天公 is not happy

这个是妈祖的香炉被撞翻了.不是天公的香炉.大年初一大意撞翻香炉是对妈祖大不敬.立刻磕头请罪吧!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They all blur fuck surprised. And the joss stick pot fell damaged. Tua Kee Liao!

还不立刻下跪磕头, 向神明认错? 大年初一这样破坏香炉? 该死了! 立刻磕头请罪吧!

sinkie joss fight. huaaat aaahhhh!

new-year-bamboo.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They waste their time doing this? they should poke those things down the arse of those, who come here & steal their jobs!. After poking the joss sticks in the urn....they go out & still, they get the 'chops' while the foreigners gets the jobs!...they are poking it in the wrong place!.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never have I seen a millionaire being interviewed on TV saying "my success is due to the 头香 years ago. How stupid these people can be?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What kind of morons! As a practising Taoist, I have never believed in this type of practice. Being the first to stick in your joss-sticks adds nothing of value to your stock. It's all mere superstition!

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of morons! As a practising Taoist, I have never believed in this type of practice. Being the first to stick in your joss-sticks adds nothing of value to your stock. It's all mere superstition!
This is hilarious,totally. When the pot gets knock out, it makes it to the news.