• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video : Staff fight off six armed robbers who tried to steal Ducati superbikes

Vanessa

Alfrescian
Loyal

In Moto motorbike shop workers fight off six armed robbers trying to steal Ducati 1199 *Panigale Superbikes

September 11, 20121:59PM

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7Hgmp9rprkQ?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

DRAMATIC CCTV footage shows staff fight off six armed robbers who tried to steal $76,000 of Ducati superbikes.

The CCTV footage shows one revved-up worker twice knocking one of the criminals off a bike, fending off another gang member who was armed with an iron bar and putting one of them in a headlock.

Two members of the gang each tried to wheel a $38,500 red Ducati Superbike 1199 *Panigale out of the showroom of In Moto in Croydon, South London, England.

Sales manager Paul Read, 35, immediately realised what was happening and tried to push the criminals out of his showroom.

As more armed robbers in the gang arrived, so did Mr Read's workmates - his son Tay, 17, and furious showroom boss Adrian Couzens - and two workers from a nearby garage to fend them off.

CCTV shows Couzens, 29, twice knocking one of the thugs off a bike, fending off another gang member who was armed with an iron bar and putting one of them in a headlock.

Couzens, whose wrist was broken in the attack, told the Daily Mirror yesterday that his first thought when seeing the crooks had been "I'm not going to stand for this".

"I didn’t think about it, I just went at them like a bull in a china shop. They needed to be taught a lesson and we taught them they can’t mess with us.

“If they come back they’ll get the same treatment,” added the father-of-two.

Last edited: