• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video: Slashing incident at ITE College West

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Geylang vocational institute. Yes I like them. It was a school football final. SJI B team was against some other school. GVI was in the A final to be played after that. I was there with some friends to support GVI because a friend from our neighhood team was in the GVI team.

The SJI students were yelling screaming making lots of noise. Then a small group walk over to where the SJI were seated, took out a knife and shredded their banner. There was silence. They stared at the crowd and calmly walk away. Those were the days where elites were shut up in simple way.

You like them because one of them took out a knife and shredded the other sides banner and may have stabbed them? Are you fucking serious? So can the sji side do the same? It's a school competition mind you it isn't like the pap elites vs the commoners.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
bjw3zlt.jpg

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
malay slashed malay, it is ok
same race and no racial riots.
it is in malay tradition to slash each other.

many years ago, almost all malay (except slave) carried a kris and always prepared to slash others.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You like them because one of them took out a knife and shredded the other sides banner and may have stabbed them? Are you fucking serious? So can the sji side do the same? It's a school competition mind you it isn't like the pap elites vs the commoners.
If you notice, I didn't use the word "cheering" to describe what the SJI boys were doing. Actually they were jeering and hurling vulgarities at the opposing team. To the GVI kids that is a no no. They may be pie kia but they also appreciate that football is sports and there is no place for such nonsense. They stood up to stop the childish booing and jeering even though it has nothing to do with them. For that, I like them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
malay slashed malay, it is ok
same race and no racial riots.
it is in malay tradition to slash each other.

many years ago, almost all malay (except slave) carried a kris and always prepared to slash others.

Also, the epic fight between Hang Tuah and Hang Jebat. Good friends who found themselves to be enemies, honorable fight to the death.

[video=youtube;VxvUtx2lcpw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxvUtx2lcpw[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you notice, I didn't use the word "cheering" to describe what the SJI boys were doing. Actually they were jeering and hurling vulgarities at the opposing team. To the GVI kids that is a no no. They may be pie kia but they also appreciate that football is sports and there is no place for such nonsense. They stood up to stop the childish booing and jeering even though it has nothing to do with them. For that, I like them.

Yeah you didn't write cheering you mentioned they were screaming and making a lot of noise now during a sports event who doesn't scream and make a lot of noise? Also you sure the GVI side which consists of pai kia didn't scream, jeer and make lots of noise? Really? So they all clapped and cheered politely like gentlemen/ gentle ladies all totally well behaved while the elite sji boys were shouting and scolding them vulgar language. :rolleyes: Wow this must be something from the twilight zone like seeing a pink flying elephant.

In reality it went something like this. The GVI side being gangsters/wannbe gangsters jeered and taunted the other side. The other side responded in kind. Unable to take the retaliation because i suppose only the pai kia side is allowed to taunt the opponents with vulgar language they resorted to violence.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also, the epic fight between Hang Tuah and Hang Jebat. Good friends who found themselves to be enemies, honorable fight to the death.

[video=youtube;VxvUtx2lcpw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxvUtx2lcpw[/video]

Both were found to have chinese ancestry.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's just a speech lah. Even as a PAP supporter, I also know that ITEs are fucked up. No minister or elite worth his salt will send their kids there. Or admit their kids study in ITE.

can you say all this in front of a mirror

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's just a speech lah. Even as a PAP supporter, I also know that ITEs are fucked up. No minister or elite worth his salt will send their kids there. Or admit their kids study in ITE.

just like pinkie rather send his kids to international school rather then a local school huh? so fark up, heng swee kiat must commit suicide?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes the samsengs of ole were all breed in the VITBs.....still remembered those ugly brown uniforms
They were the hotbed for SS gangs.
There was only 1 VITB with same ugly brown uniform that produced Engineers , Baharrudin VI, 2 yrs of Diploma course and the entry requirement was similar to that of polys.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was only 1 VITB with same ugly brown uniform that produced Engineers , Baharrudin VI, 2 yrs of Diploma course and the entry requirement was similar to that of polys.

Baharrudin was famed for its design courses......
Famous alumnus include Fandi Ahmad, zoe tay and makan sutra seetoh

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In reality it went something like this. The GVI side being gangsters/wannbe gangsters jeered and taunted the other side. The other side responded in kind. Unable to take the retaliation because i suppose only the pai kia side is allowed to taunt the opponents with vulgar language they resorted to violence.
In the 70's, school football was dominated by SJI, ri and maybe morfort & Victoria. GVI was never in the scene. Football is not something followed by the students from GVI. Only schools like SJI and ri will send the whole school down to cheer.

Recalling that day, GVI was in the A final. We were there early with a handful of football fanatics from GVI. The B final was in progress. We were seated near the SJI crowd and they were not yelling nice words at the opponent. Suddenly a group of GVI guys did the act to silent them. That was the scene. SJI was playing against some other school, not GVI.

Incidentally, during the A final, where GVI team was playing, there was only a handful of GVI guys there. Most other GVI students were not interested in the game. Those present were the football fanatics who loved and played the game. With that small number, how much can they shout. Even then SJI kids have already left as they were not in the final.