• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

VIDEO REVEALS truth about STATISTICAL TRADERS (Forex school in SG)

supernova

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch how:
-they can only display their strategy in HINDSIGHT

-their OWN staff admits to LOSING his account

-they make IMPOSSIBLE investment claims which they themselves have NOT achieved

-They EARN commissions on their OWN students trades

ALL IN THIS VIDEO:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
400% a month ???!!

this claim alone enough liao lor...................

if can 400% a month................no need teach people liao.................keep compounding a few years, can buy whole of S'pore liao..............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watch how:
-they can only display their strategy in HINDSIGHT

-their OWN staff admits to LOSING his account

-They EARN commissions on their OWN students trades

ALL IN THIS VIDEO:

so you must be with FX : 1 lah.....................

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
400% a month ???!!

this claim alone enough liao lor...................

if can 400% a month................no need teach people liao.................keep compounding a few years, can buy whole of S'pore liao..............

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. if such is gospel truth.
3. no daft sheep shall be hungry again.
4. no wonder, daft sheep believe that they are millionnaires in the airs.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thot we were rid of these bucket shops?
Back then any tom dick harry also 'commodity trader' trading pork belly, coffee beans, orange juice and what not?
So good to make trade himself liao so free recruit you wor....

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they should work with Kong Hee and pastor Prince...........

with tens of thousands of mindless Christian goons trading until they go broke becoz God told them to do so will make all these conmen rich..............

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

with tens of thousands of mindless Christian goons trading until they go broke becoz God told them to do so will make all these conmen rich..............

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. very good hunting grounds too.
3. with 2 predators in the forefront.
4. sure win hoh!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these 2 and their likes are the best!
mind wash supposedly well educated and high salaried sheeps to give 10% every month

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Forex is not for newbies. It is deceptively very easy & before you know it you'll blow a few accounts. The reason people are pushing it is because they can get a cut of the profits. Even the dealers like FXCM are against you. They are known to be market makers:(

If you have $ it's better to look into buying equities like ETFs or options. Cheaper to trade in the US using a discount broker like Etrade, Sink or Swim, Interactive Brokers, etc

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who comes preaching to me about making huge profit i ask them - how rich are you?
If you are not blady rich there is no credibility in your claim.

nitefly

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no need to attend any of these course. You can save the course fee and do live trading! But you should do some demo to test out the strategy that suit your style

A. Scalping
B. Intraday
C. Swing trade

Below are some free resources. This is really enough for a start.

1. www.forexfactory.com
2. www.babypips.com
3. forex-strategies-revealed.com

The above show ST saying you can make 20 pips = $200 using an account of $1000 is very irresponsible.
You have to trade a standard lot to win that money. Meaning, if you lost 20pips, each time you lost $200! and 5 times your account will bust!

I attached my 1 week trade. 2 min. My risk is 0.1% for 2 mini lot per trade. I trade from 2 mini to 1 standard lot.
Pls guys, don't be tempted by greed. These guys are very very irresponsible. Ask them produce live trade for the month!
I hide the open and the reference so as to keep confidentiality. This is live account, real money. At least 60% success rate and good money management
only then you can start to make some money!. Pls ask for 1 month of live manual trade result! Best 1 yr!

So guys, pls exercise some due diligence. Trading is never easy! It is real hard work and take years of practices!
No one make money after 3 day of courses! Even have they are a minority.
View attachment 5446

Attachments

• forex_record.jpg
    forex_record.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 143
Last edited: