• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Putin ready for 'Peace Deal' with Zelensky if Ukraine agrees to this one condition

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dave H

Dave H

Zelensky was hiding in his Bunker and phoned Israel to get them to phone Putin and ask if Putin was going to assassinate him. Putin said No, so then 30 minutes later Zelensky went on live TV with his "defiant "Ukraine will never surrender" speech".

https://www.livemint.com/news/world...ays-of-russia-ukraine-war-11675588643062.html

'Are you planning to kill Zelensky?' He said I won't kill Zelensky', former Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett, who initially acted as a mediator between Russia and Ukraine when the war broke out in February 2022, said that Russian President Vladimir Putin had promised not to kill his Ukrainian counterpart, according to AP.

In the interview, Benett mentioned that Russian President Putin had given his word that he wouldn't kill the Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky amid the ongoing war between the two countries.

In the five-hour interview, which touched on numerous other subjects, Bennett says he asked Putin about whether he intended to kill Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

“I asked what's up with this? Are you planning to kill Zelensky?' He said I won't kill Zelensky.' I then said to him I have to understand that you're giving me your word that you won't kill Zelensky.' He said I'm not going to kill Zelenskyy.'" quoted AP.

Bennett also said that he had called Zelensky after his snap trip to Moscow last year as one of the few Western leaders to have met Putin in person during the early days of the war. He had called Zelenky to tell him, “'Listen, I came out of a meeting, he's not going to kill you.' He asks, are you sure?' I said '100 per cent he won't kill you.'"

Last edited: