• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Nomination Day speeches : Sun XueLing vs Tan ChenChen ; Heng Swee Keat vs Nicole Seah

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Heng Swee Keat doesnr speak like a leader. He speaks like one of those blur blur types. Fumble his lines.

Terrible. Horrible. A joke really.

Maybe he is just nervous.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A thoughtful discussion on Nicole Seah vs Heng Swee Keat (and how Chan Chun Sing is eagerly waiting to pounce at the PM seat should HSK lose) :

Note : click on this Reddit link, not the mustsharenews.com link.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
this fumble heng swee kiat fucking funny
really cockup
bell ring timesup and he still speaking with microphone switch off
then blur like sotong
cheebyekia really damn blur and funny
haaaaa

simple timekeeping also fumble
how to be future PM???
haaaaaaa

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
ky5uv65l.jpg

fumble heng wondering who switch off his microphone
didn't even know he exceeded time despite the bell ringing
haaaaa

i really don't know what to say
haaaaa

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng Swee Keat doesnr speak like a leader. He speaks like one of those blur blur types. Fumble his lines.

Terrible. Horrible. A joke really.

Maybe he is just nervous.
KNN my uncle think hsk mind still thinking about covid KNN mind not mentally prepared for erection KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think pap outfit still rook the best rooking slim cut white KNN all other parties rook rike bus conductors and factory supervisors KNN