• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Mexico's Secret Chinese Underworld Mexicali, Mexico

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
have you seen mixed chinese and hispanic girl? Just a couple of days ago I saw some cute girl but now I can't remember where I saw...
Yes. As long chinese dont mix with shit skin, kids will be good looking. Once mix with shit skins, GG, kids will totally look like shits.

boy1988

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you heard of the drug cartel in Mexico?They throw you in acid bath
Sure we all heard about drug cartels in mexico.chinese in Mexico don't mind their presence and in fact those cartels enjoy running a business with the Chinese.Apparently those local Chinese facilitate the smuggling of precursor chemicals to make methamphetamine from China to mexico