• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Mama dog with puppies and a broken heart waits for her owner to come back

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A point of note :
After the man brought the mother dog and her puppies into the cage, he spent some time looking into the dense bushes and found one more puppy. If he did not take the extra time and effort to do so (nobody's paying this man for his valuable services), the last puppy would have starved to a pitiful death alone.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Me too. I love dogs too.
You mentioned you have a few, if I recall correctly. They are so loyal, so trusting and so non-judgmental. Ever ready to keep us company, regardless of time of day. I've always had at least one dog since I was a teenager. All through the decades. When they grew old and died, my heart would break each time. Then I would get new dog(s) to heal my broken heart. Now that I am much older, I haven't had a dog for the past ten years. Can't deal with the heart break anymore. Instead I play with my neighbours' dogs, and with strays when they are friendly enough to let me go near.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You mentioned you have a few, if I recall correctly. They are so loyal, so trusting and so non-judgmental. Ever ready to keep us company, regardless of time of day. I've always had at least one dog since I was a teenager. All through the decades. When they grew old and died, my heart would break each time. Then I would get new dog(s) to heal my broken heart. Now that I am much older, I haven't had a dog for the past ten years. Can't deal with the heart break anymore. Instead I play with my neighbours' dogs, and with strays when they are friendly enough to let me go near.

I have 3 of them. :smile: