• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Little Palestinian girl scolds group of Israeli soldiers

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
"No, dear, we know for sure Singapore is with us, as well as the rest of the world who hate terrorism. Your leeders give us no choice but to fight. Your great grandfather supported terrorism and genocide and that is why you are in Gaza today, misled by these Hamas losers."

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the Palestintians will be crushed. the world is not going to help them. they are so stupid to give Israel an excuse and opportunity to attack them.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Palestinians rather get killed as martyr. Its their land to die with dignity. Look at those useless cowards zionazis running away from their "promise land".

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Girl after my heart. Brave soul. She has more chutzpah in her little finger than most Sinkies have in their entire being. It takes a child to point out that emperor has no clothes on.

worcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another Greta Thunber in the making... Soon euro and middle will engulf into world war 3... stupid idoits

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Years ago, this teenage girl did even worse.she beat uo the idf soldier and was subsequently arrested and jailed at the age of 16.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck fakestinians and their supporters. Liquidate them all.
Leemember and leemember well.
The dead souls hover over the heads of those who kill or who wish death upon others.
Realization of the consequences come the moment of the last breath.
Donch later say no one told you.
And donch ask me how I know.