• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Korea : Teenage girl gang-raped by 44 men

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And why so fake post about gang rape while you Cantonese prostitute descendant criminal bully participate in one with Malaysian criminals, everyday start threads to gang rape me insinuating insult me slut whore mistress seduce men etc crap. Damn hypocrite criminal bully. You repeat 1 million times I am still a virgin gang rape by you animals painted from white to black until like a dirty whore indeed. May your Cantonese family women get gang raped and smeared a slut prostitute by your same kind of criminals and that’s called Justice. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
And why so fake post about gang rape while you Cantonese prostitute descendant criminal bully participate in one with Malaysian criminals, everyday start threads to gang rape me insinuating insult me slut whore mistress seduce men etc crap. Damn hypocrite criminal bully. You repeat 1 million times I am still a virgin gang rape by you animals painted from white to black until like a dirty whore indeed. May your Cantonese family women get gang raped and smeared a slut prostitute by your same kind of criminals and that’s called Justice. Pui!
You get at least 444 men every Sunday, those who don't pay after using your hole can be considered rape?

You are a fucking whore, those men shouldn't just whistle at you, they should grab you by the pussy, and pluck off all your CB hair.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You get at least 444 men every Sunday, those who don't pay after using your hole can be considered rape?

You are a fucking whore, those men shouldn't just whistle at you, they should grab you by the pussy, and pluck off all your CB hair.
Jeremy Quek Go to my Facebook to tell your evil filthy lies to win. Pui evil loser savage son of whore. Pui! View attachment 178829

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you watch korean movies, this could be a normal occurrence. Beating up or fighting is in their blood.