• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Japanese woman who lost one arm in accident plays the violin

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Born in 1984 in Shizuoka, Japan, Ito was studying to be a nurse when she lost her right-arm in a traffic accident.

But this didn't stop the then-20-year-old, who continued her studies and became Japan's first nurse to have a prosthetic arm.

c02a70022f821f0f2106bdd5c275a1f8-81659.jpg

In 2008, Ito competed at the Beijing Paralympics, coming fourth in the 100 metres Breaststroke.

Four years later, she qualified for London 2012 in the same event, finishing in eighth spot in the final.

f6e26d252063e7710e1d690af73de431-81740.jpg

Article :
https://tendaily.com.au/news/good-n...nd-the-inspiring-one-armed-violinist-20180918

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Oh mine... My tears also drop when I saw this video a while ago...

She deserves a medal for her tenacity and courage to pick up violin again despite not having her right arm. Good strong woman. I like.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

She deserves a medal for her tenacity and courage to pick up violin again despite not having her right arm. Good strong woman. I like.

Another strong woman that I admire very much for her tenacity and dedication to her job.

proxy.duckduckgo.jpg

mahalicka

Alfrescian
Loyal

if lauginbu lost 1 finger she can still ocb with the other 9, will u also cry for her? :biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really a courageous and talented woman. In Singapore, she will be condemned and receive little or no help from the government and left to fend for herself as a street busker. :rolleyes:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Born in 1984 in Shizuoka, Japan, Ito was studying to be a nurse when she lost her right-arm in a traffic accident.

But this didn't stop the then-20-year-old, who continued her studies and became Japan's first nurse to have a prosthetic arm.

In 2008, Ito competed at the Beijing Paralympics, coming fourth in the 100 metres Breaststroke.

Four years later, she qualified for London 2012 in the same event, finishing in eighth spot in the final.

Article :
https://tendaily.com.au/news/good-n...nd-the-inspiring-one-armed-violinist-20180918

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Article :
Nurse is low class job bro. Low pay no dignity at all compare to minster. :cool: