• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Israeli military says it accidentally shot & killed 3 Israeli soldier hostages in Gaza because they looked like Hamas terrorists

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you do chemotherapy to kill cancer cells, some healthy cells will be affected. That's collateral damage and normal.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was said IDF killed more israelis civilians on 7th october as they couldn't differentiate between friend or foe and if there were Israeli hostages among Arab guerillas, their orders were to kill all.
The cars belonging to concert goers will be disintegrated and buried before any forensics are completed to deny idf responsibility.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sincere & heartfelt condolences to the victims families. May they rest assured that the victims are in a FAR FAR better place than here now....

From personal accounts of the few non Israeli hostages whom were freed in exchange for hundreds more terrorists held in Israeli jails, they revealed how the terrorist Hamas kidnappers ill treated them, & even FAR FAR more worse to Israelis - brutality & torture is the norm.

May the kidnapped victims families realize realities - as the hostages drama becomes long drawn, the mentality of their loved ones held hostage would be severely twisted, long proven by research studies, such as what happened to Patty Hearst....her mind was twisted even though she did not suffer brutalities from her kidnappers, how more so would kidnapped Israelis held by the proven evil monsters that Hamas is?

Those Israeli hostages would never be the same again in mental sense, will live & relive the trauma every single day of their lives......suffering from PTSD which is real & some even committed suicide to end the agony..........death...sadly...was deemed a better release for them....

Also, may the victims families realized what this war is about - it is to EXTERMINATE once & for all the beastly terrorist Hamas & others like them once & for all. DO RESPECT & HONOR the hundreds MORE IDF soldiers whom sacrificed their lives to carry out this task, as carefully as they can...

They too are fellow Humans & had proven many times willing to sacrifice their own lives to save hostages, such as being lured into traps in tunnel filled with baby cries, which only came from recordings but SLAUGHTERED many of the IDF soldiers rushing into tunnel to save lives thru hidden IEDs......

Not just the IDF, but HUMANITY, will have to deal with these Hamas TERRORIST groups. To stop now, would only ENCOURAGE them to spread out to other nations to do the same, as their leaders had PUBLICALLY vowed to do.

Should I have the misfortune of being a hostage to Terrorists, I would want NO rescue or any deal to free me. I have no death wish but with much to live for. My last wish will be that security forces LOCATE me, & send a missile to my location, to destroy my beastly captors along with myself.

Who gave me the right that only I should live & be rescued & my captors goes free thru truce deals, & KILLS EVEN MORE INNOCENTS?

orh mee suah

Alfrescian
Loyal
IDF don't give a f*"k about human shields. Their job is to kill all, Hamas plus hostages. It's in the hannibal doctrine.
The procedure has been used by the Russian forces in 2002 Moscow theatre and 2004 Beslan school hostage crises.
The strategy is not to let the terrorists have the advantage or control over a hostage situation.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beslan massacre was horrific, & perhaps there may had been better alternatives, as RUS Military special forces/surgical operation teams was deemed the best but was not used back then, in an isolated situation that did not border upon an outright war, although most of Humanity would not blame RUS for what it had to do, to curb & end terrorism at any level of social harm to innocents.

However, the small little village & school is NOTHING compared with what the mourning nation of Israel had to face today - widespread support thru a religion of peace that Islam is & meant to be but sadly misused, taken out of context & misquoted, & especially UN agencies which had FOR YEARS had done nothing constructive to alleviate the lives of Palestinians, but only continued support of the Hamas terrorists thru UN agencies - schools, hospitals, mosques, etc, UNGA, UNRWA aids, WHO, NGOs such as MSF, etc, etc & are to be blamed for their UNCHECKED use of 7 billion Humanity's taxpayer funds which was supposed to alleviate the lives of Palestinians, BUT ONLY TO ENRICH the terrorist HAMAS groups to KILL INNOCENTS.

They & each of them had LOST their credibility & WILL ULTIMATELY be held accountable for the HORRORS of what is happening to Gaza Palestinians & Israel in time to come....

Your analysis of strategy to not let terrorists take control of the situation is correct & highly intelligent, but sadly, some of Humankind are blinded by misused of religion, of empathy, & lust for power to realize such realities, even if it was right in front of their short noses...

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
It had been reported that yet again, supporters of terrorists whom had been PROVEN beyond any doubt of BARBARISM, castigated the only COURAGEOUS Nation whom had been firm & decisive to WIPE out those animals whom would even MISUSE a religion of peace that Islam is, to SLAUGHTER innocents.

Naived & FOOLED, they continue with harsh condemnation of what the brave nation of Israel & MOST of its valiant IDF soldiers had been doing, sacrificing even their own youthful lives to save the many from proven terror, intimidation, kidnap, torture & every FOUL means employed by the terrorist Hamas groups.

The govt of Israel practices DEMOCRACY, & its legislators are ELECTED.

So too, although the sadly but BRUTAL Hamas terrorist group were elected, whom USED intimidation & slaughter of opposition figures to rise to power, as proven by such horrors upon the more intelligent & capable Palestine West Bank administrators.

It is already PROVEN by the PERFIDIES of UN AID agencies, UNGA & its various organizations & donations from village idiots & NGOs to the terrorist Hamas horrific cause, of their BLIND EYE towards the BUILD UP of weapons & training of terrorists to KILL INNOCENTS as proven on Oct 7, only 2mths ago.

As the terrorist Hamas group is elected & RESPONSIBLE for the LIVES of its citizens, so WHY IS THERE NO ACCOUNTABILITY from terrorist loving World leaders, UN, ICC, WHO, NGOs orgs, etc, UPON THE TERRORIST HAMAS GROUPS to RELEASE ITS HOSTAGES, AND END THE SUFFERING OF BOTH INNOCENT PALESTINIANS & ISRAELIS?

Or are Israelis, whom are only fellow Humans, whom only want to live in peace, EASY TO BE BULLIED & CONDEMNED, AND EVEN HORRIFICALLY SENT TO GAS CHAMBERS UNDER THE DEVIL HITLER, YET AGAIN BY THIS FOOLISH GENERATION OF WORLD LEADERS????

IS THIS HUMANITY that we ALL, 7 BILLION STRONG, sought to progress, prosper & elevate this & the next generation of innocents to come, by bowing down to terrorists?

Rather than a foolish & stupid supposed 'ceasefire' that would never be understood by Hamas beasts whose lingo is only VIOLENCE, would not a COMBINED Humankind effort to WIPE out TERRORISM which only mean Death to innocents in any social or religious form, in each home nations, work better, no matter the costs, as EDUCATION & DETERRENCE to monsters in Human form be better than foolish & naive Liberal notions that wild animals are only incapable of understanding?

Last edited:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see CECA I also scared they will ass fuck me...
giphy.gif