• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Ip Man fights a chiobu in high heels

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me guess
another sh*tty tiong movie from hongkies?

is it a requirement or sth that hongkie movies must include a majority of tiong cast?

what is with so much camera shaking?

it seems ip man been hyped up by two sets of viewers for two reasons:
1. southern chinks hyped up their own kin and kind , i.e fellow southern chinks. whether ip man, bruce lee or donnie yen.

2. ang moh kia who are non martial artists, your average regular cowboy or bogan or chav, who dont know any martial arts, found the moves in ip man more "realistic" a.k.a moves they *think* they can *perform* as non-martial-artists, while in other movies, esp northern tiong kung flu uses more flying kicks and agile acrobatic moves even with bulkier frames or otherwise. and those are deemed "unrealistic" by those ang moh kia cowboys bogans and chavs.

so these two bunch populated the discussion media and made noises too turn ip man into a popular movie.

but just like most hongkie or slanty wuhan virus spreaders movies or dramas, there was some fake scenes involving stunment cgi and mechanical assemblies or sth else. in both ip man and most other hongkie tiong movies or dramas.

so if ip man is realistic (acc 2 them), these other hongkie movies or dramas should also be realistic for them too.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can see very clearly that the martial arts choreography was poorly done. Really without Donnie Yen the quality of fight scene is different.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the woman had been panty-less.....................win early liao lor.......... :biggrin:

that's a tiong. plenty of them without panties all over the world, in stinkypura too. you are probably another bot that's why you don't know geylangs nowadays geylangs i hear got more viets.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can see very clearly that the martial arts choreography was poorly done. Really without Donnie Yen the quality of fight scene is different.

he's an actual martial artist, never won anything but still a well trained martial artist.

and has been a director, actor, choreographer etc. was he a stuntman in the past like tony jaa ?

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
he's an actual martial artist, never won anything but still a well trained martial artist.

and has been a director, actor, choreographer etc. was he a stuntman in the past like tony jaa ?
I know he is fit and always act in TVB dramas....but his fight scene cmi leh...

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know he is fit and always act in TVB dramas....but his fight scene cmi leh...

Another fight scene from the same Michael Tong as Ip Man movie fighting a different chiobu (which chiobu you prefer?) :

Last edited:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another fight scene from the same Michael Tong as Ip Man movie fighting a different chiobu (which chiobu you prefer?) :

I think for drama no money hire 武术指导...totally zero martial arts choreography sia...

I rather watch this 100 times...