• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Video) Indian TikToker On Embracing Islam With The Blessing Of His Hindu Mother

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
(Video) Indian TikToker On Embracing Islam With The Blessing Of His Hindu Mother
hype.my

SOURCE: TIKTOK

A mother’s love is strong and unconditional. Most mothers would be more than willing to sacrifice anything for their children. Many are blessed to not only have kind and supportive mothers but also a special bond with them. This man is acknowledging that he’s blessed to have his mother by his side despite their differences.

TikTok user @mukagangster or Muhammad Mikhael Sathayah recently released a heartwarming video of his journey to embracing Islam and the support he’s received from his mother. The video started with the TikToker explaining how he previously felt empty and had been searching for something to fill that void from within.

He eventually found his faith in Islam but felt reluctant to convert to the religion initially out of fear on how his Hindu mother would react to the news. One day, the content creator gathered up the courage to tell his mother of his plans to convert to Islam. He revealed that she was taken aback at first but smiled and gave him her blessings.

The influencer shared how grateful he was to have his mother’s approval even though she was heavily criticised by those around her for allowing her son to convert. “Thank you mom for accepting me, even though you’ve gotten so much hate. People even accused you of spoiling me too much and that I was no longer your son,” he said in the video.

Despite all the negative things that were said about the mother and son having different beliefs, Mikhael shared that his mother had shown nothing but love and support throughout his new journey. As shown in the video, she even accompanied him to the mosque and gifted him with a praying mat.

SOURCE: TIKTOK

Netizens were moved to tears after watching the video, which has now reached over 5.2 million views, 638k likes, and 61k comments. Many commented how blessed the TikToker is to have a supportive mother by his side. Others also left encouraging comments, wishing that he’ll find fulfillment in this new path.
As for Mikhael, he shared that his mother’s concern if for him to find a wife and settle down.

Source: TikTok
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.