• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Hotpot Bear Restaurant, where Cute Bears bathe in a sauna to melt into your soups

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats the problem with japan. Time limit even to eat in restaurant. 90 minutes is a lot. Other places maybe just 45 minutes.
Hing kong worse. People waiting by your table waiting for you to leave.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats the problem with japan. Time limit even to eat in restaurant. 90 minutes is a lot. Other places maybe just 45 minutes.
I teach you the excuse me in Cantonese.

Diu lei lomo chowhai.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sounds like sinkapura, where an entire family of chiobus wait around me at a roundtable while i’m having my humble tofu soup. i say chope the empty seats at the table with your lovely buttocks but they prefer to stand in a circle to jaga the table. so i ask who’s the lucky man in the house surrounded by beauties. they laugh and confess they’re all spinsters and may be virgins too. i finish my meal, clean the table with a wetwipe, and return the tray with an erection.