• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Ghib Ojisan mocks Singaporeans' english as worse than japs

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The korean and the japanese did not need that much english to become a global power. Sinkies ahave english forced down their throat and the country is still shit

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The korean and the japanese did not need that much english to become a global power. Sinkies ahave english forced down their throat and the country is still shit
Because the Japanese and Koreans ate proud of their unique culture and they maintain their culture.

Singapore culture is slowly degraded as more foreigners come in to dilute it.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should get CECA to pronounce English. I know Taiwanese, Hongkies and even my Japanese colleagues, cannot speak very fluent English like Singaporeans. I worked with them before. This was an old video, when Gib Ojisan was still considered immatured. Now, many years later, he finally learned more from Sinkies (esp his Ah Lien Mother in law) than his own countrymen.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
To know if you speak good sinkie English can leefer to Lawrence. My uncle can speak like him too but my uncle think it is tiring to speak this way. He will onler do it when necessary eg attending a interview or beating a ceo to puppy. As for many young sinkies they think they are good at it but actuallee kns lo . Their sentence all will have words like "like" "actuallee" "I was like" etc Total failure imuho