• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Female medical doctor cycling on Singapore road run down by taxi, critically injured

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I myself was very nearly hit by vehicles several times cycling on roads in the last 10 years, I now no longer cycle on roads. Singapore roads are not safe for motorcyclists, even less so for cyclists.

The video below is from her husband (also a medical doctor) who was cycling in front. Good thing he installed both front and rear cameras on his bicycle.

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...being-hit-by-a-taxi-along-braddell-road-cabby

https://mothership.sg/2019/03/cyclist-hit-by-taxi-braddell-injured/

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There’s a female medical doc in my cycling group, had accident before crushed bike. But she’s brave enough and continues her regular ride.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
lau aunty taxi driver

enuf said

limpeh will siam if

1) see aunty driver

2) taxi driver

6 am

either did nite shift zzzz

or morning shift still zzzz

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN from the photo it doesn't look like she fractured her skull and almost died KNN still long silky hair KNN isn't supposed to be botak at least KNN look exaggerating leeporting KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland roads are not conducive for cycling, indulge in your Tour de France fantasies at your own peril.

Go cycle on the pavement or at a park. Stay out of the roads.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN from the photo it doesn't look like she fractured her skull and almost died KNN still long silky hair KNN isn't supposed to be botak at least KNN look exaggerating leeporting KNN

Her body didn't fly 20-30 meters away upon impact. She'll be alright.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
why people like to cycle ah ???

tiagong, men who cycle may have prostate or lumpar problem

women who cycle may also have cheesepie problem

cos they cycle loong loong

will kiap their lumpar and cheesepie

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go cycle in jiu hu kampung roads.i heard cyclist take a ferry from changi to do this.
At the same time, why did she cycle too far right! And why didn't the taxi avoid her. More like the driver meant to knock the bike on purpose.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
why people like to cycle ah ???

tiagong, men who cycle may have prostate or lumpar problem

women who cycle may also have cheesepie problem

cos they cycle loong loong

will kiap their lumpar and cheesepie
At the right location and time, its a great excercise. In our weather, that means during the night or early morning

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That should teach all these cunts not to cycle on roads.

How many times do i have to say this? Roads are for fucking cars and motorcycles.

Cyclists are a potential road hazard to themselves and other motorists! Btw pedestrian walkways are meant for pedestrians and other foot traffic like baby prams and strollers. All forms of PMDs should be banned or confined in skateparks or dog pounds.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a disdain for all cyclists on the roads, but if you're into that and are especially fond of night cycling, invest in one of these. Might save your life.

rBVaHFbc4cqAcVnMAAEjxEpdVFE820.jpg