• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Feeling hungry? Cheapest roadside unlimited meals! Served by young woman somemore!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/not-in-sg-cheapest-roadside-unlimited-meals.6563827/

john smith

john smith

1 year ago
I'm so worried for the young woman's safety while tending her job. Many predators around her tsk tsk tsk

Spirit Of Soul

Spirit Of Soul

1 year ago
So its like each as much as you want for a single price of one plate!

Jaskaran Fatehgarhia

Jaskaran Fatehgarhia

1 year ago
She is really hardworking respect for her ..... god bless u

View 12 replies

Tasty Twesty Foods

Tasty Twesty Foods
1 year ago
Very hard working lady selling healthy food

View 3 replies

Common Man

Common Man

1 year ago
She looks very innocent. Really a kind hearted and hardworking lady. I wish her to reach much more heights in future.

Mon Non

Mon Non

1 year ago
My heart breaks my mind, the lady feels that she is poor, honest, merciful and kind and her job is very clean ❤❤❤

View 5 replies

Jehaan Sabampillai

Jehaan Sabampillai

1 year ago
She is a very kind woman. May the Lord bless your business!

Alex Fong

Alex Fong

4 months ago
When kind hearted taking care your stomach with cheap food, is a blessing to you all. Pls be nice , be gentlemen with this gal. God bless !

aljufrie89

aljufrie89

1 year ago
ini mending, bersih ini, penyajian gak pake tangan langsung kayak yang di video lain, nice

oracle11iappsdba

oracle11iappsdba

1 year ago
Hard working angle serving food with no commercial intent. God bless.

Jusa Kiki

Jusa Kiki

1 year ago (edited)
I know how it feels to live from day to day with very smal income and this kind of food catering with jumbo portion like this is the best place to buy meals.

Mousiki

Mousiki

1 year ago
She is doing God' s work by feeding the poor and the hungry. Hope to see her as the owner of a big restaurant in the near future. God bless her and her family.

Crying Clown

Crying Clown

1 year ago
Neat clean work like machine. DESERVE total respect.

Garikedu Gangadevi

Garikedu Gangadevi

1 year ago
May God bless this courageous ,,,brave and beautiful lady...wrapped in a yellow saree it's my favourite colour....i really enjoyed and loved the video...Glory to the hardworking lady...loves frm mauritius paradise island...JAI HIND....

Lalesh Kumar

Lalesh Kumar

1 year ago
Serving food with such expertise. GOD bless you sister.

Leow vm

Leow vm

9 months ago
Hope she makes a good living, successful and happy life. ❤❤❤

Mahantesh Gaddi

Mahantesh Gaddi

1 year ago
Salute to this lady. She is very clean and food is hygienic unlike other roadside eateries. Good luck.

elsye deliana

elsye deliana

1 year ago
God Bless this woman,She is so hardworking

Ashim Biswas

Ashim Biswas

1 year ago
Wish to take this delicious lunch, missing homemade food in lockdown days

77solomon Moses

77solomon Moses

1 year ago
I telling u guys eating in 5star hotel is no way near in taste to this food, They make fresh food and curry daily, unlike rich hotels they serve food from the fridge by heating it up

Last edited: