• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[VIDEO] Fair & Lovely Indian Scolding Train Passengers: " You are Fucking Shit !!! "

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [VIDEO] Fair & Lovely Indian Scolding Train Passengers: " You are Fucking Shit !!

new shitizen from uncivilised YogaLand??

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [VIDEO] Fair & Lovely Indian Scolding Train Passengers: " You are Fucking Shit !!

new shitizen from uncivilised YogaLand??

He was insulting every Chinese in the train and yet everyone just kept quiet? Anyone with some self-respect and dignity would have come out and stopped him. Give him a punch in the nose or something.

Or are the Chinese waiting for some brave Malays to come out and save them again?

What a fucking sickening country and people!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

What a fucking sickening country and people!

That's in HongKong... "Cheng mut kao kann cheh mun, TuTuTuTuTuTuTuTu..."

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's in HongKong... "Cheng mut kao kann cheh mun, TuTuTuTuTuTuTuTu..."

OK. I will give the benefit of the doubt to those Hongkees around him. They may not understand English well enough.

IF this happens in Singapore, give a sharp and precise punch onto his nose. Make sure he has a broken nose!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This Ah Neh not happy can fuck back to India and stay away from Greater China!!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Strange, this ah bu neh neh hates Chinese so much yet why is he in chink land? I hate ah bu neh nehs and will never visit their stinking black hell hole countries in South Asia.

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal

This Ah Neh not happy can fuck back to India and stay away from Greater China!!

this fucking piece of shit shld be stabbed repeatedly in the mouth by hongky triads

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why so work up. Be like the couple in the back ground. Do give a fuck to the ah neh.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

...IF this happens in Singapore, give a sharp and precise punch onto his nose. Make sure he has a broken nose!

If it had happened in sinapor, that Indian shit would not be let off so easily now.

Minister Sharma had openly declared BANG MRT, a sinaporan, had made him proud for standing up to the white scum bully. Now, every sinkie would endeavour to make Minister Sharma more proud to stand up against all foreigners in the country.

So, to these bullying and arrogant foreigners, don'y play play in sinkieland or FO to your own country now.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I would have added to this keling's points if I could. He was saying out loud what every chink is probably thinking about their fellow chinks.

Isabella

Alfrescian
Loyal

small dicked Chinese dont have braveness to interfere him

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

HK people are usually racist towards minorities.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I would have added to this keling's points if I could. He was saying out loud what every chink is probably thinking about their fellow chinks.

Chinese dog i think everyone hates you.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

disrespectful to sg for this ah neh behaviour

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What 's the big fuss ? He is comfortably standing inside an aircon train with enough room for his potbelly.

Try standing on one of his own country's train and I am sure he will kpkb against his own race.
Indian-Train 2.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

unless you can get his name or place of work he is in deep trouble with the local Chinese. Such fucking Indians were once cohort with the British Empire growing opium for the White shitskins.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

HK people are usually racist towards minorities.

Indians are even more racists towards minorities, especially to dark-skins Africans.

African student leaders have spoken out over the racism they face in India after a video captured an attack on three young African men by a large mob of Indians in one of the capital’s largest metro stations.

The men were forced to climb up on top of a station police booth as the baying mob thrashed at them with sticks and tried to pull them down.

The crowd forced its way into the empty police booth to try to grab the terrified Africans cowering on the roof. They were eventually rescued when a policeman arrived.

Many bystanders filmed the attack on their mobile phones and comments on their YouTube clips suggested they had “misbehaved” with women on a train.

But African students in the capital said it was the latest in a series of racially-motivated attacks based on the colour of their skin.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...cist-Indian-mob-attacks-African-students.html