• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video: Does SIA filghts have this type of good windows seats?

savage_sgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
In one of my flights, can not remember which, I saw tiny flakes of ice / snow crystals flying inside between the 2 layers. Looked at them was a hypnotism therapy, and the mother fucker caused me to fall asleep.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls dont tell me SIA also have deep shitted cultural issues. it is possible since all bosses were parachuted to these volunteered jobs

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what you get, when you pay for the $0 or $1 booking, most likely at the deepest end of the plane, near the toilets.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This is what you get, when you pay for the $0 or $1 booking, most likely at the deepest end of the plane, near the toilets.
Those good old days when smoking was allowed on planes. The rear of the plane is where most smokers would stand around at, light up, have a whiskey in one hand, start conversations. If you are lucky, you get to be in the company of a female smoker or two (and possibly exchange contacts too). Those interactions made long flights more bearable.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those good old days when smoking was allowed on planes. The rear of the plane is where most smokers would stand around at, light up, have a whiskey in one hand, start conversations. If you are lucky, you get to be in the company of a female smoker or two (and possibly exchange contacts too). Those interactions made long flights more bearable.

How old are u?!

When u were born, there were 3 wise old men standing around u?!