• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video: CNY 2018 SGP China Town market business poorer year by year

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
LESS CROWDED sounds like a good thing to me. After I've heard a non stop stream of complaints of the last few years about how over populated the Island is nowadays.

Of course!

That was also why I loved and most enjoyed the SARS period, I went everywhere no crowd, spacious and quiet. THE BEST WORLD I had even enjoyed.

But for not just CNY market, ANY business like that will soon be DEAD. Close forever. You can only enjoy this for last once or twice at the most.

Tekka Mall had a Banquet Food Court a subsidiary of Kopitiam for about 2 years, very quiet and lots of seat and good service. Few people knew about it. I went there alot because I like it that way. I also enjoy the Catch Mosquitoes businesses places and spend time playing with mobile Internet. But that already closed shop for a year, and now the WHOLE DAMN Catch Mosquitoes Mall DEMOLISHED already!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course!

That was also why I loved and most enjoyed the SARS period, I went everywhere no crowd, spacious and quiet. THE BEST WORLD I had even enjoyed.

But for not just CNY market, ANY business like that will soon be DEAD. Close forever. You can only enjoy this for last once or twice at the most.

Tekka Mall had a Banquet Food Court a subsidiary of Kopitiam for about 2 years, very quiet and lots of seat and good service. Few people knew about it. I went there alot because I like it that way. I also enjoy the Catch Mosquitoes businesses places and spend time playing with mobile Internet. But that already closed shop for a year, and now the WHOLE DAMN Catch Mosquitoes Mall DEMOLISHED already!

Gee!, have not been around there for quite a while, not that I am fond of little India or Tekka. Like you used to go to that Banquet for a coffee or just some quick bite. in an 'oasis' away from the 'outside' of Tekka. Had that place being demolished?, the mall etc?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiot thread.

More crowd doesn't mean more will buy. It's like those bunch of clowns at WP rallies. Got convert into actual votes? More like watch getai la!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Eventually sinkieland will go bust and collapse lah. And you guys just kpkb and will sink with it

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gee!, have not been around there for quite a while, not that I am fond of little India or Tekka. Like you used to go to that Banquet for a coffee or just some quick bite. in an 'oasis' away from the 'outside' of Tekka. Had that place being demolished?, the mall etc?

The Whole Mall is Gone! Seng Siong is Gone! KTV Gone! A deep hole is there, still digging. The only last thing left now is MSCP carpark.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Whole Mall is Gone! Seng Siong is Gone! KTV Gone! A deep hole is there, still digging. The only last thing left now is MSCP carpark.

Oh ya!...you reminded me of Sheng Siong use to peruse there when I am at that mall & buy something. The last time, I was there was to collect some free gifts from Samsung & the mall was a dead loss place.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very unstreetwise view.

It is THE MOST DIRECT AND ACCURATE measurement override all else for SG Economic Wellness. CNY SPENDING POWER override PAP's foul GDP figure STI and SGD exchange rate.

PAP forge falsehood economic figures that are inflated by MNC laundering Profits evading tax, conducting businesses ISOLATED APART from local people, never benefit local wallets and lifestyle.

CNY SPENDING is the only real thing. FT taking their pay cheques home to spend is properly excluded.

Last edited: