• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video - Chen Show Mao's first Meet-the-People session

dankos

The whole of Singapore owe the residents of Aljunied and Hougang a vote of thanks.

I am glad that the WP is not complaining - THAT is class.

The current situation underscores the need for a First World Parliament. If Shamugam and MIW do not understand what is First World Parliament, a picture tells a thousand words.

i agree with u. pap mp losers in aljunied dun allow wp to use their existing mps office. NO CLASS. pui.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In every society, there's always the weak that need help, not everyone have the ability solve their own problem.
Same for you sam, one day you need help to change your diaper too.

If I need assistance, I PAY for it. I don't go about grovelling for FREE help.:rolleyes:

When the day comes where I can no longer wipe my own ass, the nurse who does it for me will be paid top dollar to do the job.:p

These meet-the-people sessions should be renamed "meet-the-losers" sessions. Only idiots would approach a politician for assistance. They're the last people on earth to seek help from. It's like asking a pedophile to look after your children.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Internet forums people can talk what they want.

Who know in real life ... those so-called rich & strong are the first ones in the queue of Meet The People Sessions seeking help or to request their MP write letters just to waive $50 fine :biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mao held her hand for quite long :biggrin:

Young MILF: my hubby dump me cos' he said my whole row of bug teeth is atrocious
CSM: Yes, i feel sorry for him... oops i mean i feel sorry for you... but if i cover your face you are one hot MILF
Young MILF: really huh... dun make me happy lah...
CSM: take care my dear... do come and see me if you have any problems...

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mao held her hand for quite long :biggrin:

Well, CSM is a top lawyer in China. If he wants to hold the tits of pretty MMs, he can get a harem there for the work he was doing. No need to come here to Singapore and do it to a buck-toothed woman in front of all the kaypohs.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nice to see opposition working hard on the ground. There is no need to ball lick. Just serve people wholeheartedly, that is all it takes. Those PAP RC losers should learn from the opposition on how to serve like a real human being. Ball licking is not a natural action for a human being.