• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Cambodia : Parents build sex huts for their 14yo daughters to have sex with men

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

android17 :​

Summary:
There's a Cambodian tradition whereby when girls reach 14-15yo, their parents will build a special hut for them just beside their house for their privacy
At night, the girls will move to their huts, and guys are free to visit them to ask them for permission to enter.
If the girls allow, the guys can go inside for piak piak
This continues until the girl finds a husband
It is expected that the girls will have many sex partners this way, until they found the guy they wanna marry

Side note: The cambodian XMMs actually look not bad...although they are quite dark skinned.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
the mother so funny, kept on snickering when the father talking, unlike nowadays those internet attention whores got no shame showing off the cheebyes

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you like the tanned types like Thais, Burmese, Laos, Malays, the Cambodians are decent looking.
I am more worried about what kind of genes make a regime kill millions of its own people

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you like the tanned types like Thais, Burmese, Laos, Malays, the Cambodians are decent looking.
I am more worried about what kind of genes make a regime kill millions of its own people
And their clit remains intact unlike minahs.
Dayaks offer their daughters to guest of the longhouses in the old days.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that @blackmondy will queue up at every new hut even though he is not eligible to marry.

And since he CBL most of the time, he will surely be first in the queue. All the future husbands will makan his leftover abalones. :rolleyes:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like that @blackmondy will queue up at every new hut even though he is not eligible to marry.

And since he CBL most of the time, he will surely be first in the queue. All the future husbands will makan his leftover abalones. :rolleyes:
With my charm, the women will queue up for me and not the other way round.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

The tanned types are usually less calculated but more horny than the fair types especially Chinese.