• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video: Angry Resident Tells Grassroot Leader That Lim Swee Say Is Out Of Touch

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;QS3CCL2xIss]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS3CCL2xIss[/video]

97AgTpT.jpg

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On hearing the video again, the guy is speaking to Maliki Osman, candidate for East Coast GRC.
Not grassroot leader.

tryharder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Giving feedback that somebody is not doing something is correct. But to link the whole thing to he himself getting summon for breaking the law in the first place is stretching it. This uncle should be one of the ones running for office instead of being an armchair critic. Worst was to bring in HDB lessees into the subject. So people who stay in landed can break the law and expect the authorities NOT to do anything about it? While fellow Singaporeans who stay in HDB deserve summons? This guy sounds like an atas asshole. Suay to have him as a neighbour. Sounds like that kind of uncle in the Everitt's neighbourhood dispute. As a Singaporean, it also does not give him the right to insult a fellow Singaporean who is trying to run for public office. Very low class.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worst was to bring in HDB lessees into the subject. So people who stay in landed can break the law and expect the authorities NOT to do anything about it? While fellow Singaporeans who stay in HDB deserve summons? This guy sounds like an atas asshole. Suay to have him as a neighbour. Sounds like that kind of uncle in the Everitt's neighbourhood dispute. As a Singaporean, it also does not give him the right to insult a fellow Singaporean who is trying to run for public office. Very low class.

Cmon….you are talking bout singos here…the most superficial, materialistic showoffs north of the equator… of course the landed property types look down on hdb coolies wat?

What the house owner is saying is don't take us upper class for granted…we put you here and we can put you out of work too.

But I bet you he will not change his vote in september….just an all talk mofo.

carrierman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arrogant bastard , angry with the PAP is one story but why 'hdb lessees? ' No wonder dare not show face on video.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arrogant bastard , angry with the PAP is one story but why 'hdb lessees? ' No wonder dare not show face on video.

Do you really, really believe in the 'home ownership' malarkey from the PAP govt? :rolleyes:

Side note, this afternoon the PAP message broadcast vehicle came around my hood, one of the Chinese messages was (loosely translated): "Vote for the PAP for home ownership and happy homes." (让每个人都能拥有房子和温馨的家庭). :rolleyes:

carrierman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you really, really believe in the 'home ownership' malarkey from the PAP govt? :rolleyes:

Side note, this afternoon the PAP message broadcast vehicle came around my hood, one of the Chinese messages was (loosely translated): "Vote for the PAP for home ownership and happy homes." (让每个人都能拥有房子和温馨的家庭). :rolleyes:

Home ownership is for 99 years only if it could be considered ownership at all but this arrogant sod obviously looks down on hdb dwellers.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
this sort of reception speaks volumes of an ugly Singaporean

who became very vindictive over his own personal misfortune over the summons

he could not differentiate between his personal grievances and the nation's priorities

he even threatened singaporeans with his 100 million viets....

Singapore loses nothing and pap loses nothing with such an angry and selfish Singaporean who is so proud of his landed property

I am sure LTA will enlarge the road and cut into his beautiful and proud landed property

his despicable and contemptuous remark about HDB residents simply reply on his sheer arrogance and pride

another ugly Singaporean whom the pap will be very glad NOT to associate with.....landed property owner so what!!!

majulah pap!!!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Home ownership is for 99 years only if it could be considered ownership at all but this arrogant sod obviously looks down on hdb dwellers.

Me too. They are kind of stupid, because they are always bullied but easily bribed. How do you stand up for those idiots who say "it is ok, i am happy with my coolie rice."

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 fella oni interested in kpkb-ing his grouses ...

ze other fella oni interested in getting his job done (distributing his flyers) n leave immediately ...

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
(ending part)....we are singaporean.... we own the land.....every five years, we can kick you guys out.....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 fella oni interested in kpkb-ing his grouses ...

ze other fella oni interested in getting his job done (distributing his flyers) n leave immediately ...

They are the PAP grassroots doggies. For home visits, they're the 'advance party' for recce'ing the environment before the VIPs are ushered there. :biggrin:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
FEEDBACK....MY LAN JIAO LAH PaP...your fucking Ministers are NOT TAKING OR LISTENING TO ANY FEEDBACK LAH...FUCKING KAR Kia...

Nothing to say...fuck off lah...the man should say...

YOU WHITE SCUMS FUCK OFF FROM MY LAND ...O.K ..

Now you get vote out,your LSS can slowly look at his CPF and admire it to know ..HOW RICH HE FEELS..

FEEDBACK?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When Lim Swee Say wins his elections, and Low Thia Khiang is made to face multiple defamation suits for cooking up stories about our good PAP leaders, this bloody East Coast resident would be made to pay for his rude behaviour.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably an example of one of the 60%. Even the 60% are unhappy with the PAP:biggrin:

If the PAP is going to be kicked out we need the support of ALL these selfish Sporeans. I can bet that even the 60% are not happy about issues like the locking up of the CPF, medishield life,...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
ltk et al will help us save at least $50 million in salary by kicking out 1/2 dozen of jiak liaoz bee ministars.

i hope FAP will find useful places to spend like go moscow to human glue bond with mangoes

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube_share;CTMMRrxx-Ug]https://youtu.be/CTMMRrxx-Ug[/video]

This mothercheebye is very realistic hor???