• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very, very, very, very safe

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr. Oveda Fuller, FDA Virologist who Died Suddenly of ‘Unknown Illness’ after pushing Emergency Use for the jab

"Very, very, very, very safe. They're safe as any vaccine and may be safer than many."

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doctor who went to medical school and the medical school teach the future doctors about drugs the cabal is manufacturing. And teach them to push drugs to the people. They are technically drug pushers.

Drugs, imo, are for emergency use only, like surgery, and not for constant taking it to profit the companies. I mean real emergency use. Not some fake scam pandemic.

I am, according to them, just a random dude in the Internet, who is still alive and kicking without taking a jab.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr. Retsef Levi reported skyrocketing 911 calls particularly in young men with the onset of ill-conceived mass COVID-19 vaccination in Israel. Likely these were myocarditis or venous thromboembolism cases. The signal was very strong.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very safe, risk free profit. Your lives may be ruined but it is a sacrifice I am willing to make. :cool: