• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very unfortunate indeed that people’s home land offers peaceful sanctuary while my home land have foreigner Indians that viciously attack me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
F198F984-DC18-4B2D-A0E4-3FE231D9063E.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
gan siao n

she prefer firecrackers inside her byebye
Malaysian and sinkie dogs sons of chickens are so happy that I get abused by foreigners. That’s why I say ccb sinkies are hypocrites that only kpkb on foreigners taking jobs when they are the job seekers and not managers.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian and sinkie dogs sons of chickens are so happy that I get abused by foreigners. That’s why I say ccb sinkies are hypocrites that only kpkb on foreigners taking jobs when they are the job seekers and not managers.

lol, why shld anyone feel sad when ur happy