• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very Sian, My girl friends who are single keep pestering me.....

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

i have a few single friends and they are almost reaching expiry date (35) and they keep pestering me to introduce them guy friends.

how am i suppose to do? just dont bother them ? if I do that, they will not be my friends again.

what shall i do

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you tried telling them that none of your male friends are interested in having a steady girlfriend, let alone marrying?

uszxvn

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am the best. Happy trolling for my 6000 clone army :biggrin:

"The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be"

latest

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

i have a few single friends and they are almost reaching expiry date (35) and they keep pestering me to introduce them guy friends.

how am i suppose to do? just dont bother them ? if I do that, they will not be my friends again.

what shall i do

good sister, maybe you can consider me.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what shall i do
If they don't mind 75 y-o young man you can PM me

but please attach some pics, ... you know, NPNT

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most girls are materialistic must talk to them in a language they understand.

Can tell them that the single males you know are struggling financially. I'm sure that will do the trick:smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what shall i do

Tell them to buy cats and dildos. Or if you're diplomatic enough, take them to pet shops and sex toy shops. :wink:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your girl friends should congregate @ SBF to bid for SBF's prized asset - The one and only Diamond bachelor, Sir Chootchiew.

I believe they will be swept off the feet by Sir Chootchiew's gentlemanly conduct and generosity.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Might have been predicted in the Bible, unless you think it's metaphorical or allegorical. :biggrin:

http://biblehub.com/isaiah/4-1.htm

New International Version
In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

what shall i do

Tell them to let you try them out first. If they are good in bed, you would consider introducing them to your friend.

Are your friends GCBs?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what shall i do

There are many middle age gentlemen in this forum. You can intro your middle age girl friends to them. But can exclude me liao I got no more money to buy luxurious wallet. :p

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many middle age gentlemen in this forum. You can intro your middle age girl friends to them. But can exclude me liao I got no more money to buy luxurious wallet. :p

Wah!! Ah Bai liao, hang up and sell. :biggrin:

Set your terms lah.

Hold your waist, one Mont Blanc pen.
Touch your crotch, one Rolex Daytona.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal

what shall i do

Advise your desperate friends not to be picky and take initiative to ask guys out instead of waiting to be asked. Wonder if SDU is still around, advise your friends to join SDU?