• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very right to stop these shows! Chinese scheming Chinese think they are so smart and clever. Couldn’t even fight angmohs what’s the use?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ya right i sit there do nothing is also called behaving like a slut from your Cantonese slut month. @MsPiggyy I can’t wait to show the judge all my suffering all these years from ccb people and ccb mouth like you and this Cantonese slut and son of slut @sweetiepie

I don’t understand why you chose to stay here knowing very well most members here are dirty old men. Most women would have gone to the other SBF ie Singapore Bridal Forum.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t understand why you chose to stay here knowing very well most members here are dirty old men. Most women would have gone to the other SBF ie Singapore Bridal Forum.
I don't think ah sohs tat dress like HC qualify for the bridal forum. Maybe the bridezilla forum if there is one will suit auntie gin better. As she might find her special some one some day...if tat partner is some blind retarded chap tat might perform.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What my request? It’s not I request but ccb son of whore said the world is watching my nipples then I asked him to post. Anyway that’s not my face but your whore daughter face and nipple.
ginfreely said :
put my photo here with my BIG face big name big nipple then talk ok
KNN lao cb claim A1 english and literature KNN lin ah gu post on demand and your cb mouth dare to say not on your request KNN want to twist also must see hung cheng ho KNN

Last edited:

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey pussy bully don’t hide behind the world, you put my photo here with my BIG face big name big nipple then talk ok.
I didn't intend to post as per request but someone already posted :sneaky:
What my request? It’s not I request but ccb son of whore said the world is watching my nipples then I asked him to post. Anyway that’s not my face but your whore daughter face and nipple.
It's not upto you to say whether they are your big face and big long dark nipple. It's for the world to choose whether to believe :sneaky:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN phua lao cb twisting own words KNN

KNN lick the lao cb first will let you lick any cb you want KNN
You ccb Cantonese shit liar is the one twisting. Ccb people with ccb mouth smearing me here based on hot air and I told them to post full details then talk is not called my request.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't intend to post as per request but someone already posted :sneaky:

It's not upto you to say whether they are your big face and big long dark nipple. It's for the world to choose whether to believe :sneaky:

This is the pussy ccb criminal bully that said whole world is watching my nipples repeatedly and that’s why I have no choice to tell him to post full details then talked. But this pussy coward slanderer dare not do so and give all kinds of ccb excuses instead.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ginfreely said :
KNN lao cb claim A1 english and literature KNN lin ah gu post on demand and your cb mouth dare to say not on your request KNN want to twist also must see hung cheng ho KNN

Already explained until super clear but you are the evil twister. You are a Cantonese liar. No wonder can’t understand English.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the audiences n ah tiongs r that shallow, they be better watching ' safe' kids shows like He-man, care Bears n tellytubbies

It’s one thing to tell history but another thing to glorify people that are scheming and backstabbing as clever and smart when they are just plain selfish evil bastards and bitches that brought the downfall of China.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s one thing to tell history but another thing to glorify people that are scheming and backstabbing as clever and smart when they are just plain selfish evil bastards and bitches that brought the downfall of China.
And glorify such people as pretty too.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
These scheming etc are facts. Palace life etc is not a walk in the park. If u watch tvb shows, the schemers always end up badly n if they don't scheme things would have been better for everyone. So maybe tvb is more balanced. But if the viewers cannot tell right from wrong. They should just watch kids shows.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already explained until super clear but you are the evil twister. You are a Cantonese liar. No wonder can’t understand English.
ginfreely said :
KNN when someone ask you to put your cb on the table i give you 10mil what do you do KNN you will put your cb on the table KNN
likewise you say put my photo here with my BIG face big name big nipple so put also got problem ? KNN or is it becas the photo is very ugly so you not song KNN as mentioned by @hollowman it is not for you to comment but the world to believe or not KNN so everything sounds legit here KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These scheming etc are facts. Palace life etc is not a walk in the park. If u watch tvb shows, the schemers always end up badly n if they don't scheme things would have been better for everyone. So maybe tvb is more balanced. But if the viewers cannot tell right from wrong. They should just watch kids shows.
Palace Scheming is fact but glorifying it is not right. It’s just like cultural revolution is full of scheming shit and a show to glorify it to something smart clever and pretty is not right.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ginfreely said :
KNN when someone ask you to put your cb on the table i give you 10mil what do you do KNN you will put your cb on the table KNN
likewise you say put my photo here with my BIG face big name big nipple so put also got problem ? KNN or is it becas the photo is very ugly so you not song KNN as mentioned by @hollowman it is not for you to comment but the world to believe or not KNN so everything sounds legit here KNN

Knnbccb Cantonese slut still twisting that’s not my photo not my face and not my name you ccb slanderers should be killed.