• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very right to stop these shows! Chinese scheming Chinese think they are so smart and clever. Couldn’t even fight angmohs what’s the use?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
D8A32385-C7C4-4CE7-A1CD-9FEB41B65C95.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese traitor dogs and bitches will love such shows. Think they are so smart and clever to sabotage fellow chinese but no guts and no ability to take on angmohs or other race 真没用! Just like the mudlander Chinese and sinkie Chinese traitor dogs and bitches harming me indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about @glockman and you starring in my new movie on Sex & Zen? I have already prepared the movie poster in advance...:biggrin:

Are your breasts as big as Amy Yip? Can @glockman have a feel to see if you qualify?

View attachment 52924
@MsPiggyy where are you? Come and justify your ccb sentence of I am behaving like victim. How else should I behave when I am a real victim of sexual harassment from you and your fellow dishonorable alliance of sons of whores like this @AhMeng?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese traitor dogs and bitches will love such shows. Think they are so smart and clever to sabotage fellow chinese but no guts and no ability to take on angmohs or other race 真没用! Just like the mudlander Chinese and sinkie Chinese traitor dogs and bitches harming me indeed.

So fast one chinese traitor dog snake crocodile son of whore @AhMeng proved my point.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya right i sit there do nothing is also called behaving like a slut from your Cantonese slut month. @MsPiggyy I can’t wait to show the judge all my suffering all these years from ccb people and ccb mouth like you and this Cantonese slut and son of slut @sweetiepie
The world can't wait to see the increase in size of your dark long big nipple and the decrease in property price in nusa duta :sneaky:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world can't wait to see the increase in size of your dark long big nipple and the decrease in property price in nusa duta :sneaky:
Oh ya keep boasting on your ccb crimes. I can’t wait to show this to the judge too and prove that @MsPiggyy is also one of the thieves with my photos and instead of helping fellow woman real poor victim of crimes, chose to open her ccb mouth and point her ccb fingers at me and so disgusting to act innocent poor victim after being exposed of her dishonorable bullying act.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya keep boasting on your ccb crimes. I can’t wait to show this to the judge too and prove that @MsPiggyy is also one of the thieves with my photos and instead of helping fellow woman real poor victim of crimes, chose to open her ccb mouth and point her ccb fingers at me and so disgusting to act innocent poor victim after being exposed of her dishonorable bullying act.

And she @MsPiggyy thinks she is so smart so clever to do by insinuating insults of wife post and sucking nipple post. Top up with a mocking avatar on my perfect piano score some more.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
can sense the jealousy in ginchowbye, coz they are all much prettier than her

Son of whore smearing me again. As a matter of fact I was very good friend with a pretty woman colleague then as I am never jealous of other women beauty. Very rare quality among women!

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world is the judge of your ugly nipple :sneaky: