• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very Interesting PAP Members Marriage Stories

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls don't b mean. Insidetheir inner circle sharing cunt is like passing water pipes between puff amongst brethren. When he say sinkapore is fore everybody he farking meant it.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Liu Thai Ker complex and messy marital status is not shown and is purposely omitted at his Lee Kuan Yew School of public Policy below:

http://lkyspp.nus.edu.sg/faculty/liu-thai-ker/

Coincidentally, both Dr Liu Thai Ker and Kishore Mahbubabi are teaching at Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy.

Kishore Mahbubani complex and messy marital status is purposely omitted hin his profile in Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy.
http://lkyspp.nus.edu.sg/faculty/mahbubani-kishore/

It must be a very awkward position for both Dr Liu Thai Ker and Kishore Mahbubabi when they meet up and both of them married the same woman Gretchen Liu.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
too bad his cancer didn't fast track him thru life itself...............
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL was a speed dating pioneer!!!!......I was told he went thru around 30 eligible ladies at an organised event and settled on HC.....

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
It must be a very awkward position for both Dr Liu Thai Ker and Kishore Mahbubabi when they meet up and both of them married the same woman Gretchen Liu.

It was as fun as meeting the husband of one of my ex-gf whom I kindly call "blowjob queen"....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was as fun as meeting the husband of one of my ex-gf whom I kindly call "blowjob queen"....

Hey, there are always people in the world who would gladly pick up sloppy seconds. They are the scavengers, the recyclers, the karung guni men. :wink:

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forgot to mention that second Mrs Liu, Gretchen , is a matsalleh from Minnesota EX WIFE of KISHORE MAHUBANI . Studied as exchange student in NUS and stayed on in Singapore & married KM, than moved on to Liu. True talent. Now how did this happen?

No wonder Liu was called the antique collector by his colleagues in the URA.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
url]http://lkyspp.nus.edu.sg/faculty/mahbubani-kishore/[/url]

It must be a very awkward position for both Dr Liu Thai Ker and Kishore Mahbubabi when they meet up and both of them married the same woman Gretchen Liu.[/QUOTE]

Nothing of that kind. It was all very civilized. Kishore gave Gretchen away at her wedding to Liu.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
later gingerlyn lee (my real name) will talk to you about a lady who wrote off his boyfriend and married to a much older man.
who knows her motive?

master

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Mr. Lee Hsien Loong
PM Lee first wife Dr Wong Ming Yang died on 28 October 1982

However, our Romeo Lee Hsien Loong, just like how he did in Army (fast track, fast track), he fast tracked his relationship with Madam Ho Ching and married her on 17 Dec 1985.

Wow, who can beat Lee Hsien Loong record ha?
He can fast track his bereavement of his childhood sweet heart passing, get to know Ho Ching, romancing Ho Ching and married her!!! All in less than 3 years.

Hahahaha

please dont forget that!!! he was also promoted very fast between those bereavement period.

28 Oct 1982
Dr Wong Ming Yang died

Lee Hsien Loong elected into PAP CEC

Lee Hsien Loong elected to MP, age 32

1 Jan 1985
all PAP CEC resigned en mass, except His Father Lee Kuan Yew

Lee Hsien Loong chaired Government Economic Committee

17 Dec 1985
Lee Hsien Loong married Ho Ching

:oIo: power!!! Mati Isteri, Kahwin Lagi!!! cepat cepat!!!

I will talk about other PAP marriage.

2016 lee hsien loong got voted out !!!!!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tin Pei Ling ex boy friend was a hunk and he is tall and well built.

However Tin Pei Ling divorced her boy friend and get to know a much older guy Ng How Yue.
Tin Pei Ling born in 1983 and Ng Ho Yue born in 1970.

the age difference is 13yrs old.

How can an old man like ng how yue satisfy tin pei ling libilo?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

you guys just read about Miss Chan Heng Chee interviewed with Lee Hsien Loong who had 2 marriage ceremony right?

Chan Heng chee is more power!!! She married to a guy who married 3 times!!!!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Mr. Lee Hsien Loong
PM Lee first wife Dr Wong Ming Yang died on 28 October 1982

However, our Romeo Lee Hsien Loong, just like how he did in Army (fast track, fast track), he fast tracked his relationship with Madam Ho Ching and married her on 17 Dec 1985.

Wow, who can beat Lee Hsien Loong record ha?
He can fast track his bereavement of his childhood sweet heart passing, get to know Ho Ching, romancing Ho Ching and married her!!! All in less than 3 years.

Hahahaha

please dont forget that!!! he was also promoted very fast between those bereavement period.

28 Oct 1982
Dr Wong Ming Yang died

Lee Hsien Loong elected into PAP CEC

Lee Hsien Loong elected to MP, age 32

1 Jan 1985
all PAP CEC resigned en mass, except His Father Lee Kuan Yew

Lee Hsien Loong chaired Government Economic Committee

17 Dec 1985
Lee Hsien Loong married Ho Ching

:oIo: power!!! Mati Isteri, Kahwin Lagi!!! cepat cepat!!!

I will talk about other PAP marriage.

shotgun lah