• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Very Happy for SPG Jamie Yeo! Children Starting School in England Becoming True AMDKs!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jamie Yeo’s 5-Year-Old Son Is Starting Primary School In England Already​

The 45-year-old ex-DJ moved to the UK earlier this year with her family, and has been sharing cute snaps of their new life there.
Toh Ziyi
Toh Ziyi
11 Sep 2022 at 12:00
Bookmark

Share on FacebookShare on WhatsAppShare on TwitterShare on WeChat
Jamie YeoCeleb Kids jamie-yeo-son-school

Starting at a new school is daunting enough as it is — for both the kids and their parents. But imagine starting primary school at only five and in a different new country.
Earlier this week, former radio DJ Jamie Yeo, 45, took to her Instagram, revealing that her son, Luke had done just that.

In July this year, Jamie, her husband, British risk adviser husband, Rupert, 43, as well as their kids, Luke and Alysia, 11 moved to England.

Jamie and Alysia on a girl's day out to Paris.
Since then, Jamie has been updating her followers about their house hunt, and little snippets of their life there.
Just look at the gorgeous pictures she’s been sharing from their day trips to neighbouring cities and countries.

Train rides all day, every day.
Apart from that, Jamie revealed that Luke has already started primary school, despite having just turned five a week ago.
"Anyway, he cried when we dropped him off. So I cried too. I know how tough it can be going to attend a new school in a new country. A month from now, and he won’t remember how daunting the first day of school was,” Jamie wrote.

The great outdoors.
A number of netizens left comments sharing their experience sending their kids off to school for the first time.

"My boys started school today as well. They were both very nervous at 9&11. Imagine your 5 year old? I’m sure he will be fine. Big hug for the little fella,” one wrote.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
jamie-yeo-son-school.jpg

wtf!

paedophile ang moh spotted!

now that fag @JohnTan will be going shiok ah shiok ah shiiiiok ah as he'd be releasing his pent up desire to be f*cked right in the arse by ang moh cocks

that's long been his dream ever since his ang moh priests and pastors forced themselves on him and deflowered his posterior.

:roflmao:

call it stockholm syndrome if you like, his response since then is testament to that

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The west educate their children differently. Western values are inculcate into their minds. Every students is guaranteed a place in universities despite dismal results.
Even if you drop off from schools, their system somehow csn alleviate the individusl to his optimum ability.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the kids look like mongrels....................now back in UK, let's see how long before hubby dump this SPG..................hopefully very soon.............

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jamie Yeo’s 5-Year-Old Son Is Starting Primary School In England Already​

The 45-year-old ex-DJ moved to the UK earlier this year with her family, and has been sharing cute snaps of their new life there.
Toh Ziyi
Toh Ziyi
11 Sep 2022 at 12:00
Bookmark

Share on FacebookShare on WhatsAppShare on TwitterShare on WeChat
Jamie YeoCeleb Kids jamie-yeo-son-school

Starting at a new school is daunting enough as it is — for both the kids and their parents. But imagine starting primary school at only five and in a different new country.
Earlier this week, former radio DJ Jamie Yeo, 45, took to her Instagram, revealing that her son, Luke had done just that.

In July this year, Jamie, her husband, British risk adviser husband, Rupert, 43, as well as their kids, Luke and Alysia, 11 moved to England.

Jamie and Alysia on a girl's day out to Paris.
Since then, Jamie has been updating her followers about their house hunt, and little snippets of their life there.
Just look at the gorgeous pictures she’s been sharing from their day trips to neighbouring cities and countries.

Train rides all day, every day.
Apart from that, Jamie revealed that Luke has already started primary school, despite having just turned five a week ago.
"Anyway, he cried when we dropped him off. So I cried too. I know how tough it can be going to attend a new school in a new country. A month from now, and he won’t remember how daunting the first day of school was,” Jamie wrote.

The great outdoors.
A number of netizens left comments sharing their experience sending their kids off to school for the first time.

"My boys started school today as well. They were both very nervous at 9&11. Imagine your 5 year old? I’m sure he will be fine. Big hug for the little fella,” one wrote.
Those kids belong to the existing husband?