• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Vermin Arul is angry that he is only deemed dishonest

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
As reported by trouble maker Yahoo https://sg.yahoo.com/news/arul-kanda-wrongdoings-already-joined-020120068.html

Northern Matland, May 24 — Tarred as “utterly dishonest and untrustworthy”, 1Malaysia Development Bhd’s Arul Kan-ni-na Kan-your-samy sought to salvage his reputation today by insisting the alleged wrongdoings at the firm occurred before he was recruited.

In a shameless statement stressing that that will put his grandfather to ultimate disgrace, the 1MDB Fat Cat tried to depict his role in the troubled state investment firm as cosmetic.

“Bandit Najib says he wants a cunning Neh to helm the show while his Umno cronies loots the funds, so I simply play along. I fold my hands, pretend to work, collect my fat cat pay cheque and party with KTV whores at night. Presto, suddenly there is money siphoned away, heh heh, many of 1MDB's projects were in difficulties, er, I better check with my CFO.

In short, I only play the role of Alibaba while Bandit Najib and his chums loot the cash, I am innocent,” he said in a statement.

Arul did not dispute the wrongdoings alleged or Finance Minister Lim Ah Eng’s conclusion that 1MDB was effectively insolvent and unable to service its billions of debt and interest payments on its own.

He did acknowledge Lim’s “unfair” remarks about his low life character, insisting that he was worse than what the minister thought him to be.

Arul maintained that he had been truthful during the meeting with Lim, but was hampered by his sudden low IQ.

“More importantly, I strongly deny the the generous name calling against me by the Minister of Finance. The PRC Pandas are not my match in terms of corruption.

“I am one of the biggest scum bags in this scandal, yet he only calls me dishonest. Fucking hell, if the PRC Pandas can put methylamine in children milk, that is nothing. I Arul can sell heroin candies to school children without missing a heart beat. They say, you see a cobra and a Arul, you better kill the Arul, I don't understand why Ah Eng underestimate me as a vermin of the lowest caste?” he gushed.

Following Lim’s revelations yesterday, the Wall Street Journal published a report today alleging that the Bandit Najib administration made Bank Negara Malaysia service US$500 million (RM2 billion) of 1MDB’s debt obligations last year.
This was in addition to the nearly RM7 billion paid directly by the Finance Ministry in 2017 to help 1MDB meet its scheduled debt and interest payments
, according to Lim.

Reformed Autocrat Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has ordered a full-scale investigation into the 1MDB corruption scandal in which his predecessor, Bandit Najib Razak, is deeply implicated as mastermind.

Investigators repeatedly raided private residences linked to the Bandit Najib and have seized at least 100 million peanuts and 284 luxurious bags.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/lim-guan-eng-1mdb-malaysia-payments-10274482

Northern Matland: Northern Matland's finance minion on Thursday (May 24) confirmed reports that funds from deals with the central bank and sovereign wealth fund Khazanah were used by the previous Bandit Najib regime to meet some liabilities of troubled state fund 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB).

Lim Ah Eng said the ministry has so far made payments amounting to 6.98 billion kacang puteh (US$1.7 billion), due to 1MDB’s inability to pay.

Also on Thursday, the new finance minion said the country's total federal debt and liabilities amounted to 1.087 trillion kacang puteh (US$273.39 billion) or 80.3 per cent of GDP.

"This fucking Bandit Najib, he a moslem but also knows how to rob Peter to pay Paul" he said.

However, Lim had no choice but to boast that Northern Matland's economy is still healthy and that Northern Matland will honour agreements to pay off debts owed by 1MDB, due next week.

"I don't how Bandit Najib is going to face his late Ba Pak huh?!," he said.

CALL A FUCKER A FUCKER: LIM Ah ENG

Addressing comments by Bandit Najib that the new regime's statements about Malaysia's debt and 1MDB had caused stock markets to fall, Lim said: "That brigand Najib never fails lower collective human wisdom and intellect when he talks through his arse."

The decision to reveal the truth about Northern Matland's actual debt will enable the regime to take deflect m&d to Umno and allow the regime to purge anti-democractic forces, said Lim.

First we must fix Bandit Najib, the Commie Pandas has a term for it, 'whacking the tiger', next we swat the Umno flies. We also want to let Panda Xi knows Northern Matland will not be another Sri Lanka and we get help from Uncle Sam and Nihon Abe to play off the Pandas."

THE 1 TRILLION KACANG PUTEH DEBT

North Matlan's new Ruler, Mahathir Mohamad had estimated the national debt at 1 trillion kacang puteh, while blaming the ballooning debt on abuses by the previous regime led by Bandit Najib Razak and his Umno cronies.

“Those Umno and Najib fuckers signs guarantees for money laundering entities such as Danainfra Nasional Bhd (42.2 billion ringgit), Govco Holdings Bhd (8.8 billion ringgit), Prasarana Malaysia Bhd (26.6 billion ringgit), Malaysia Rail-Link Sdn Bhd (14.5 billion ringgit) and an estimated 38 billion ringgit for 1MDB,” he said.

Lim also acknowledged the professionalism of Treasury officials, led by Deputy-Secretary General Siti Zauyah Mohd Desa, in knowing where the wind is blowing blowing in preparing and presenting all the relevant information without "fear or favour".

Last edited: