• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Venessa Chua can't be fully vaxxed, hospitalised for 10 days after first dose, ongoing check-ups every 3 days

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Venessa Chua, 33, is among those not fully vaccinated because of health reasons. She suffers from an autoimmune condition and was hospitalised for 10 days after suffering a rare reaction to her first dose of the Pfizer vaccine last month.

"The doctors used strong steroid treatment to lower my body's immune response to the Pfizer vaccine, which was starting to attack my liver and bone marrow," she explains, adding that they are reviewing her options for a non-mRNA booster.

This means that, for now, she cannot dine in at a restaurant with her husband Kenneth Koh, 35, an aerospace quality manager, and their one-year-old son, Elijah, unless she pays beforehand for a negative pre-event Covid-19 result from an approved test provider.

More at https://tinyurI.com/cyc8mrv8

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jab lah!! see what happens?

Dun tell me she is another one of those who think cannot dine in so go for jab and then kill herself in the end.
Why listen to what the PAP govt says? The more you listen to them , the more power you give them. Dun give any power to PAP and you will be free and keep your health intact.

I think i should partner with someone to do undertaker business, sure earn until siao. 90% of sg population jab, a goldmine for the undertakers.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jab lah!! see what happens?

Dun tell me she is another one of those who think cannot dine in so go for jab and then kill herself in the end.
Why listen to what the PAP govt says? The more you listen to them , the more power you give them. Dun give any power to PAP and you will be free and keep your health intact.

I think i should partner with someone to do undertaker business, sure earn until siao. 90% of sg population jab, a goldmine for the undertakers.

The only way not to give the Pappies power is to VTO.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I get the bulk of my information and data from this guy. Excellent non political analysis based upon the data rather than partisan politics.

The bottom line is that infection provides far better long term immunity compared to vaccines. It also better protects against future variants which will invariably surface. This explains why Sweden, which adopted the natural herd immunity approach, has not seen the same huge delta spike that countries such as Israel have experienced.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these CB , Don dine outside can die ,is ir?CB ,those that got sick are due to dine out,lesson never learn when they approve a CC dinner n end up a few died during initial stage of covid ,still want to dine out to show off