• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vegetarian eating what is your views?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun worry, i am very calm.

I am not here to convert anyone to vegetarian.

I am just presenting those facts out and share with others.

But you are very aggressive towards me leh...like eating meat is a sin...

especially when you keep bugging me about the bible passages on meat eating...:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But you are very aggressive towards me leh...like eating meat is a sin...

especially when you keep bugging me about the bible passages on meat eating...:biggrin:

correct mah... you say you follow god words and it say there black and white cannot eat meat.

I am just stating the fact.

SO if you truly follow god's words, you should be a vegetarian mah...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
correct mah... you say you follow god words and it say there black and white cannot eat meat.

I am just stating the fact.

SO if you truly follow god's words, you should be a vegetarian mah...

Boh lah! how can God say cannot eat meat....

if like dat, then all Christians already vegetarians leh...which most are not.

beh tioh leh...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's your purpose here isn't it? To bash people for no reason. What facts have you placed besides baseless allegations? What constructive purpose does it serve? Its not a matter of liking or not liking what you post, its the content of your so called "facts" which are misconstrued ideas pieced together from some reports you read off the Internet which you do not even understand.

So are you a hero then? Tonychat? Show us how much of a hero you are. Did you ever rescue someone from an inferno? Stopped a armed robber?Are you a hero just because you voted for the opposition? Did you stand for election ever to serve the people around you? Did you stare death in the face before and not flinch? Are you non cowardly just because you don't pay CPF or taxes? You call people stupid? How smart are you? Is your IQ like 180?Are you a Mensa member? Did you write symphonies at the age of 8 or you invented a new style of painting? Tonychatism perhaps?

There's a difference in being rude, offensive and just not being nice. Obviously your great intellect has failed in identifying these gaps. Now who's the smartass, Maestro?

Hey asshole,

SInkie behave like that is because of your fucking PAP master and your cowardic that cause billions of $ to be lost.

Yes sinkie are stupid. SInkie allow govt to screw even though they dun like it and have to swallow whatever shit is given to them.

You dun like what i post , then dun read it. What i do in my life is non of ur biz. I really do enjoy see sinkie getting screw day by day by your pap master.

I see coward asshole like you licking the master just to earn a living. So this is the life of a sinkaporean.

No need to do so many things for sinkies. Just let the whole country get invaded by foreign powers and get rid of those ball-licking losers who earn their living this way.

This is a difference between a sinkie and a real human being. A real human being will protest or stay away from things that harm them, only a sinkie will swallow all shit being thrown at them.

NO balls and too coward to challenge the authority? Then leave? NO balls to leave. Then drop dead lah..

You bunch of useless sinkie and pap ball lickers are a waste of the society.

YOur logic is i must proof to sinkieland then i am a hero?? all those things that you mention are within sinkieland. you must be joking. why do pple need to prove to PAP in order to show that he is useful.

I tell you what is useful. To stay away from sinkie is useful. To protest and go against the rule and law of the pap is useful. to leave sinkieland is useful.
To build a biz in another country and middle finger the sinkie govt is useful. Throw the red passport and cut in to 2 pieces is useful.

Can you do all these? YOu talk high IQ, mensa? oh pls, high IQ pple are long gone to the foreignland. That is exactly why they have high IQ, they can see how screwed up your sinkieland and your govt is. High IQ pple will not bend down when they are ordered for that.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boh lah! how can God say cannot eat meat....

if like dat, then all Christians already vegetarians leh...which most are not.

beh tioh leh...

Most are not because you followers do not know how to read the words of god. Then pls dun go around preach here and there.

Diet is a simple thing and yet you cannot do it, still go around preach here and there.

Knn, your view is to drain blood then can eat meat. what logic is that????

Last edited:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most are not because you followers do not know how to read the words of god. Then pls dun go around preach here and there.

Diet is a simple thing and yet you cannot do it, still go around preach here and there.

Knn, your view is to drain blood then can eat meat. what logic is that????

you know one of sinkie traits is always believed they are right...

and the rest are wrong...you know about this?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you know one of sinkie traits is always believed they are right...

and the rest are wrong...you know about this?

Explain to me why drain blood then can eat meat. Since you are so very Christian.

Show the facts to me. i didn't believe i am right, the facts say so.

The previous nick act as though satan cover his eyes and can't see the word flesh there. How can i be convince?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Acts chapter 10

http://www.christiananswers.net/bible/acts10.html

Let me pull out that part:

9 On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour:

10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance,

11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:

12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.

13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.

14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.

15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

16 This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.

17 Now while Peter doubted in himself what this vision which he had seen should mean, behold, the men which were sent from Cornelius had made enquiry for Simon's house, and stood before the gate,

18 And called, and asked whether Simon, which was surnamed Peter, were lodged there.

19 While Peter thought on the vision, the Spirit said unto him, Behold, three men seek thee.

20 Arise therefore, and get thee down, and go with them, doubting nothing: for I have sent them.

21 Then Peter went down to the men which were sent unto him from Cornelius; and said, Behold, I am he whom ye seek: what is the cause wherefore ye are come?

22 And they said, Cornelius the centurion, a just man, and one that feareth God, and of good report among all the nation of the Jews, was warned from God by an holy angel to send for thee into his house, and to hear words of thee.

23 Then called he them in, and lodged them. And on the morrow Peter went away with them, and certain brethren from Joppa accompanied him.

24 And the morrow after they entered into Caesarea. And Cornelius waited for them, and had called together his kinsmen and near friends.

25 And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him.

26 But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.

27 And as he talked with him, he went in, and found many that were come together.

28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

29 Therefore came I unto you without gainsaying, as soon as I was sent for: I ask therefore for what intent ye have sent for me?

30 And Cornelius said, Four days ago I was fasting until this hour; and at the ninth hour I prayed in my house, and, behold, a man stood before me in bright clothing,

31 And said, Cornelius, thy prayer is heard, and thine alms are had in remembrance in the sight of God.

32 Send therefore to Joppa, and call hither Simon, whose surname is Peter; he is lodged in the house of one Simon a tanner by the sea side: who, when he cometh, shall speak unto thee.

33 Immediately therefore I sent to thee; and thou hast well done that thou art come. Now therefore are we all here present before God, to hear all things that are commanded thee of God.

34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

36 The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:smile:

Hey, He fall into a trance and doubt himself in the vision. He does not believe that is God who tell him to eat the animals and moreover that is in a trance.

This guy think independently. That voice might not be God but might be from a devil.

There is no words saying that he sees the animals in the jungle and was ask to go and killed it.

And this is what you write that is very different from the Acts 10:"

12 It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles of the earth and birds of the air. 13Then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat."

14"Surely not, Lord!" Peter replied. "I have never eaten anything impure or unclean."

15The voice spoke to him a second time, "Do not call anything impure that God has made clean."

D

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
my view is that is your cannot accept any opinions other than those agreeing with u, then u should not ask for any views :oIo::oIo:

since u have been screwing (and letting him screw you) your ladyboy, will you next start a thread saying scewing arseholes is good for your health:confused:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is what you write that is very different from the Acts 10:"

what's so different, friend
if the version you quote is difficult to understand then you should try the simple english version

Peter's Vision
9About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. 11He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles of the earth and birds of the air. 13Then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat."

14"Surely not, Lord!" Peter replied. "I have never eaten anything impure or unclean."

15The voice spoke to him a second time, "Do not call anything impure that God has made clean."

16This happened three times, and immediately the sheet was taken back to heaven.

17While Peter was wondering about the meaning of the vision, the men sent by Cornelius found out where Simon's house was and stopped at the gate. 18They called out, asking if Simon who was known as Peter was staying there.

19While Peter was still thinking about the vision, the Spirit said to him, "Simon, three[a] men are looking for you. 20So get up and go downstairs. Do not hesitate to go with them, for I have sent them."

21Peter went down and said to the men, "I'm the one you're looking for. Why have you come?"

22The men replied, "We have come from Cornelius the centurion. He is a righteous and God-fearing man, who is respected by all the Jewish people. A holy angel told him to have you come to his house so that he could hear what you have to say." 23Then Peter invited the men into the house to be his guests.
Peter at Cornelius' House
The next day Peter started out with them, and some of the brothers from Joppa went along. 24The following day he arrived in Caesarea. Cornelius was expecting them and had called together his relatives and close friends. 25As Peter entered the house, Cornelius met him and fell at his feet in reverence. 26But Peter made him get up. "Stand up," he said, "I am only a man myself."

27Talking with him, Peter went inside and found a large gathering of people. 28He said to them: "You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with a Gentile or visit him. But God has shown me that I should not call any man impure or unclean. 29So when I was sent for, I came without raising any objection. May I ask why you sent for me?"

30Cornelius answered: "Four days ago I was in my house praying at this hour, at three in the afternoon. Suddenly a man in shining clothes stood before me 31and said, 'Cornelius, God has heard your prayer and remembered your gifts to the poor. 32Send to Joppa for Simon who is called Peter. He is a guest in the home of Simon the tanner, who lives by the sea.' 33So I sent for you immediately, and it was good of you to come. Now we are all here in the presence of God to listen to everything the Lord has commanded you to tell us."

34Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35but accepts men from every nation who fear him and do what is right. 36You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, telling the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.

etherc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat we can't put words into your mouth or ideas in your head because you're already so full of yourself that your putrid self righteousness is oozing out of every pore and orifice. How qualified are you to judge people as cowards when you lack the guts to answer simple questions the good forummers have posted. We asked you how much of a non coward you are, where are you residing right now and what's your citizenship status. And somehow the dialogue degenerated into general abuse: sinkies, cowards,losers, protests blah blah? Why don't you offer some info on yourself so that we may learn from you which you think is better than the other forummers? Do you also honestly think that you're the only one with a ticket out of SG or global mobility? A capable enough person with enough sensibility will be able to eke out a comfortable life in many places on earth. Why did Jim Rogers move to SG? Because its no worse than many other cities on this planet. If you had truly lived overseas for an extended period of time, you'll learn that each country has their own problems. Governments seldom remain in power for very extended periods of time that's pretty much a constant. I seldom see people with so much hate and anger in them. There's a book I'll like to recommend you to read. It's by Oscar Wilde and its called The Picture of Dorian Gray. Perhaps you'll reconcile with yourself one day.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
scientists are also cock up. i got even doctors who tells me veggie food are good and yet they still eat meat. Say one thing and do another thing.

You dun have the higher sense of nature and you think these views are scoped.

There are scientists who are vegetarian as well, ALbert Einstein. So he has scoped view? He is the most famous scientist. That is why smart pple are vegetarian and truly understand nature.

http://www.happycow.net/famous/albert_einstein/

Err.. halo, please read my post before you reply can? :p

You got doctors say veggie food is good but they never say meat is BAD. That's why they still eat meat.

I don't care who are vegetarian as well. Albert Einstein was a vegan, ok fine. But he did not go AROUND preaching about the benefits of eating only vegetables. :smile:

Read my post first before you comment. :biggrin:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
my view is that is your cannot accept any opinions other than those agreeing with u, then u should not ask for any views :oIo::oIo:

:

agree with you, sifu. we still do not practise much on discussions with different opinions.

recently, a gal from sbc intended to interview me for opinion on a topic. i asked her instead, "what's your standard answer? i'll use this to make you happy.."

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree with you, sifu. we still do not practise much on discussions with different opinions.

recently, a gal from sbc intended to interview me for opinion on a topic. i asked her instead, "what's your standard answer? i'll use this to make you happy.."

LOL actually it is kind of true. Some ppl want ur opinion actually expecting u to give them the answer they want.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Err.. halo, please read my post before you reply can? :p

You got doctors say veggie food is good but they never say meat is BAD. That's why they still eat meat.

I don't care who are vegetarian as well. Albert Einstein was a vegan, ok fine. But he did not go AROUND preaching about the benefits of eating only vegetables. :smile:

Read my post first before you comment. :biggrin:

They dun dare to say mah. if say, they will not have business, vegan seldom fall sick.

Albert Einstein no need to preach one, he say one word will remember by many pple. It is only those who cannot do what he say will start to reject his words.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If man was not meant to eat meat pray tell why are there more meat eaters than plant eaters??

SImilarly they say u puke when u see raw fresh meat well it's the same when some ppl see raw veggies. Few ppl want to eat raw veggies.

OKay so let's say humans are supposed to be plant eaters only, well why then are so many steak houses, kfc, all sorts of restaurants and so many cultures all over the world have some form of meat or animal product as part of their cuisine?

In fact some ppl who turn vegetarian do so to avoid harming animals like they say so it's a moralistic issue not a choice issue.

No man is an omnivore which means he is capable of eating both plants and animals.

It's a known fact that man grew a large brain due to his consumption of meat and idiots who say wasn't the planting of crops that caused mankind to mulitply no u idiot that was after man had evolved that huge brain of his. Prior to that man did not have the intelligence to plant crops but after the consumption of meat did his intelligence grow and hence he was able to plant crops.

Mind u despite crops being grown who the hell eats plain rice or say corn as a dish by itself?

Unless your starving in some dirt poor country humans eat rice or wheat with meat too.

Btw eskimos eat fish raw and so do japanese. Smoked salmon can be eaten raw.