• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vegan influencer caught eating fish shocked her fans are outraged

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
While the topic title does sound much ado about nothing (a common criticism of Yahoo articles), but I'm highlighting this because a healthy diet is relevant to everyone, and unless you're the super bo chap type, most people will have an opinion over what constitutes a healthy diet.

But central to this fiasco (the anger over the vegan influencer caught eating fish), is as one commenter described it, "I'm not mad at the fact that you're eating fish. I'm mad at the fact that you're lying to all your followers and making money off of them claiming to be a raw vegan. Eat whatever you want, just don't claim to be something you're not."

On the other hand, assuming you believe the vegan influencer's explanation, you can also empathize and sympathize with her, and perhaps in the past have even found yourself in her shoes in some way.

Again, don't just read the article, but the meat of the matter (pun intended), is gained from the visitors' passionate comments on this matter. In the case of this Yahoo article, all 2772 comments posted below the article.

cfe00403783578410418a8b0615d165e

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/vegan-inf...traged-never-expected-reaction-220441429.html

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times must I ask you coward Malaysian dog following me making ccb insinuations to swear that if I am a virgin and not slut whore mistress you die a violent death into a million pieces? Coward don’t dare to swear then just shut up lah and don’t follow me around dog. Who wants to lie to you bastards? Virgin very big deal meh? Can make money like this influencer to be a virgin? Just admit it you ccb Malaysians sons of whores stealing slandering and harassing me have done me a virgin great wrong and wait for your painful and violent death ok clever winner dog.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times must I ask you coward Malaysian dog following me making ccb insinuations to swear that if I am a virgin and not slut whore mistress you die a violent death into a million pieces? Coward don’t dare to swear then just shut up lah and don’t follow me around dog. Who wants to lie to you bastards? Virgin very big deal meh? Can make money like this influencer to be a virgin? Just admit it you ccb Malaysians sons of whores stealing slandering and harassing me have done me a virgin great wrong and wait for your painful and violent death ok clever winner dog.
When I post only this ccb Malaysian dog @UltimaOnline will follow me and create this kind of cb threads making ccb insinuations. Go get a life lah ccb Malaysian losers bullying woman so proud.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I post only this ccb Malaysian dog @UltimaOnline will follow me and create this kind of cb threads making ccb insinuations. Go get a life lah ccb Malaysian losers bullying woman so proud.
You @UltimaOnline chinese traitor dog and your slut whore mistress family should be raped multiple times and massacred by Qing bastards and whatever bastards. That’s called justice.