• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vaccination centers are not crowded - are Singaporeans rejecting Booster Jabs?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is forcing many early-adopters of COVID-19 vaccinations to take booster jabs before 14th Feb 2022, or they will not be able to return to workplace or visit malls (vaccine validity).

The latest I heard from my industry's chatgroup is that, my peers noticed that the vaccination centers were quiet and quite empty, when we go resupply them with healthcare hygiene products.

Are some Singaporeans rejecting the booster jabs, turning to Sinovac/Sinopharm boosters, or simply waiting for version 2 from Pfizer?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Advanced FAQs for COVID-19 Boosters

1. What is the safest COVID-19 technology and risks associated with it?
Protein-Subunit, eg Novavax
- For those who took two doses of mRNA vaccines earlier, Novavax's efficacy as a booster is almost as good as Pfizer.
- Protein-Based technology is a matured technology.
- Novavax is very new, since all COVID-19 vaccines are insufficiently tested, it is safer to consider a vaccine that 6-9 months after launched.

Viral-Vector, eg J&J, AZ
- Viral-Vector technology offers longer protection than mRNA vaccines.
- Recent data in US and Europe indicates that they offer similar level of protection against Omicron.
- After being launched for a 1-2 years, it had been established that they are less suitable for young population, younger females.

Inactivated-Virus, eg. Sinopharm, Sinovac, Valneva
- France's Valneva is expected to be launch in first quarter of 2022. Trial results indicate 95% efficacy.
- Sinopharm 78-79%, Sinovac 51-52%
- Inactivated-Virus technology is well-established, adverse side-effects from these vaccines are the lowest among other WHO recognized vaccines.

2. What COVID-19 Vaccines are accepted by MOH as Boosters?
- MOH recommends Singaporeans who are vaccinated with mRNA vaccines to use mRNA Boosters. However, Pfizer and Moderna had confirmed the efficacy wanes in 2-3 months.
- Full Regimen refers to Dual doses of Pfizer/Moderna and Triple doses of Sinopharm & Sinovac.
- As of 1st Jan 2022, MOH accepts all approved-vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, Sinovac & Sinopharm) as valid boosters for all those who completed Full Regimen.

3. What is the validity after taking the Booster vaccines?
The latest 270 days validity guidelines refers to Full Regimen. This is not applicable for Boosters and there is no decision made for Boosters' validity period.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There is really not much point taking a vaccine to ward off Omicron.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is forcing many early-adopters of COVID-19 vaccinations to take booster jabs before 14th Feb 2022, or they will not be able to return to workplace or visit malls (vaccine validity).

The latest I heard from my industry's chatgroup is that, my peers noticed that the vaccination centers were quiet and quite empty, when we go resupply them with healthcare hygiene products.

Are some Singaporeans rejecting the booster jabs, turning to Sinovac/Sinopharm boosters, or simply waiting for version 2 from Pfizer?

Sinopharm poke liao become more alert. Pfizer poke liao become sleepy

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinopharm poke liao become more alert. Pfizer poke liao become sleepy
Drowsy after pfizer and moderna is common. That's why last year OCBC gives paid-leave to staff who takes vaccination on weekdays.

I asked @zhihau to check for me (from his elite auntie's inner circle chatgroup),
Sinovac vs Sinopharm, which has less side-effects?

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drowsy after pfizer and moderna is common. That's why last year OCBC gives paid-leave to staff who takes vaccination on weekdays.

I asked @zhihau to check for me (from his elite auntie's inner circle chatgroup),

I thought that Sinopharm is not available in Singapore anymore?

Only Sinovac is available?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe that is why ocbc so mess up nowadays. Even ppl anyhow transfer 500k also never got alerted.

Sinopharm seems better. Never heard ppl took sinopharm got weird issues.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

I got no replies, somehow the aunties weren’t interested in this :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got no replies, somehow the aunties weren’t interested in this :coffee::coffee::coffee:

You should have shown them my photo

images