• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Using zapping to intimidate non-premium nicks

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think Sam gave you the points for your brilliant contribution or out of sympathy.

You can couch in anyway that you like it but it is still begging. Some outright beg, others sell tissue paper and people buy it out of sympathy. We all know that the tissue paper is expensive from them.

Since when I said you need to beg for help??? Shout and beg are difference right? If the admin refuse to help, just stop coming here... It is so difficult to leave this forum??? Unless you have an agenda here...:eek:

Like i said it before, if I cannot post normally in this forum... I will go off and be a reader for this forum if i find it still funny and entertaining...:biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why the tome?

Its not what you post or did not post. Its the bullying. Hope you can tell the difference. Its nothing to do with the Bangkok pimp buying friendship or posting his life story. Lets face it many do enjoy his postings me included. If my neighbour's home security wireless CCTV provides entertainment nobody is going to complain are they? We will probably set record timing for the interesting bits unless its an Ah Lau and Ah Soh.

Its his gang and what they do. There are so many forummers that do wacky and things but as long as they dont harm others nobody cares.

Most PAP conditioned Singaporeans will mind their own business and few will speak up until it hits them. This is no different.

I didn't know my post was long winded.

I only see you bullying. most of the time I only see you attack ppl who disagree with you. call other names or label as papib or lackey. ie.. alamaking being a point whore yet you not happy about it and keep going after him for it. being a points whore will destroy the forum? u even come after me for no good reason, who the fuck are you to judge.

you are no different from the Chinese red guards who put capitalist labels on innocent without a shred of evidence.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think Sam gave you the points for your brilliant contribution or out of sympathy.

You can couch in anyway that you like it but it is still begging. Some outright beg, others sell tissue paper and people buy it out of sympathy. We all know that the tissue paper is expensive from them.

Bro, I think you are getting too serious in the forum... Go take a rest... These forum I visit just wanted to see some peoples posting jokes which you cannot find it in those jokes section...

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I think you are getting too serious in the forum... Go take a rest... These forum I visit just wanted to see some peoples posting jokes which you cannot find it in those jokes section...

but he need people to debate hor...if not u are low caste type u know.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
grown up men who were supposed to be successful in life behaving like girls whining all day long. shame on all of you. luckily i am a driver taxi :o

By the way are you looking for 1,000 points to retire your nick? Please let us know.