• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Using your CPF payout to help a prostitute in distress

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will u use that hard earned money that you have accumulated over the years to help a Thai prostitute settle all her debts? I know of one particular chap who weeks after receiving his CPF payout , transferred 30K to his Bangcock whore girlfriend so that she's able to pay off all her debts and to stop her from working as a whore again. For him it's the ultimate sacrifice to prove to his pros GF that he really loves her. For us , he's the ultimate Gong Cheebye squandering that kind of an amount on a Bangcock public toilet. Sometimes the small head really can overrules the big head.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got a better story.....

Last time in my work place got 1 old uncle confided in me that the Thai postal system very fucked up.

Every time he sent money to his Thai whore via post, she always claim never receive the money.

Go figure.....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got a better story.....

Last time in my work place got 1 old uncle confided in me that the Thai postal system very fucked up.

Every time he sent money to his Thai whore via post, she always claim never receive the money.

Go figure.....

His love blossomed when he met the girl in one legal joint at Geylang some years back. Bought the girl a bracelet that cost 1K when he took her out during her off day. After the girl went back , he subsequently sent her money every month probably around few hundred for her monthly expenses. But girl still working as a freelance pros back in her native LOS since her life skills are only in giving men BJs and spreading her legs. Then she went full time since she accumulated alot of debts. To save her from the evil world of prostitution, he made that ultimate sacrifice when he turned 55 upon getting his CPF.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How I know this chap? We used to encounter each other at Turf Club back then. Even saw him few times at GL coffeeshop and he treated me to a few beers. Over the beers, he used to tell me about of his life story , how he get to know his Thai pros GF, how much he loves her blah blah.... and from his story, seems like his ex wife divorced him due to him regularly visiting prostitutes. LOL

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the old man who help the Thai prostitute settle all her debts never think very far.
he failed to think that that thai prostitute may not be his wife or want to marry him.
he failed to think that singapore is a very expensive country to live and once he finish his CPF who going to help him can that thai protitute return the $30K back to him?

old people like him who spoil the market and the gahmen can use it an excuse to keep your hard earn CPF longer lock up! the gahmen can say once u get your cpf u spent it on BATAM and mei mei at the end of the day no more money.
well at the end of the day it their money they can do whatever they want and if they use it for nonsense stuff in future they cannot blame anyone but themself

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
His love blossomed when he met the girl in one legal joint at Geylang some years back. Bought the girl a bracelet that cost 1K when he took her out during her off day. After the girl went back , he subsequently sent her money every month probably around few hundred for her monthly expenses. But girl still working as a freelance pros back in her native LOS since her life skills are only in giving men BJs and spreading her legs. Then she went full time since she accumulated alot of debts. To save her from the evil world of prostitution, he made that ultimate sacrifice when he turned 55 upon getting his CPF.

Last time got 1 colleague always cheong Health Centre with me.

Then one time he had 1 massage and apparently "fell in love" with the masseur.

Then he told her that he chope her and don't allow her to do "special" on her customers and will reimburse her every time she reject any requests.

So this stupid asshole was forking out $$$$ every day to her...go figure.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time got 1 colleague always cheong Health Centre with me.

Then one time he had 1 massage and apparently "fell in love" with the masseur.

Then he told her that he chope her and don't allow her to do "special" on her customers and will reimburse her every time she reject any requests.

So this stupid asshole was forking out $$$$ every day to her...go figure.

One time I drank with this chap at GL. As a typical local Keling he loves his drinks. We went full turbo that night drinking Guinness and Heineken since he really wanted to give me a treat as few days before at the Turf Club, I gave him a good tip on a horse and he won. Coming out from the toilet and walking to our table, I then saw him busy on his phone logging to his Facebook account. I quietly observed him and he was busy logging in to few Facebook accounts! Since he was already bit tipsy and he made too many FB accounts, he couldn't remember all his passwords to log in. LOL I asked him why he made so many accounts. Out of drunken stupor he told me all that FB accounts were to keep an eye on the FB account of his Thai whore GF and the numerous customers that she befriended on FB. LOL

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think the old man who help the Thai prostitute settle all her debts never think very far.
he failed to think that that thai prostitute may not be his wife or want to marry him.
he failed to think that singapore is a very expensive country to live and once he finish his CPF who going to help him can that thai protitute return the $30K back to him?

old people like him who spoil the market and the gahmen can use it an excuse to keep your hard earn CPF longer lock up! the gahmen can say once u get your cpf u spent it on BATAM and mei mei at the end of the day no more money.
well at the end of the day it their money they can do whatever they want and if they use it for nonsense stuff in future they cannot blame anyone but themself

Agree. Gullible gong gongs like them are the ones that spoilt the market and it is easier for the PAP to use that reason to hold our CPF on the pretext of safeguarding our retirement funds from falling into the hands of scheming whores.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
His love blossomed when he met the girl in one legal joint at Geylang some years back. Bought the girl a bracelet that cost 1K when he took her out during her off day.
Hmmm. Did the love blossom from the girl to the guy as well or from girl to money? or is it a one way street?

Using money to buy love, or the hinting to do that is very strong for the girl with attempt to use love connection to make the guy crave more for that affection after more money is given. Isn't this like training a dog? if the dog do as you say, the dog will be given a snack as a reward.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmmm. Did the love blossom from the girl to the guy as well or from girl to money? or is it a one way street?

Using money to buy love, or the hinting to do that is very strong for the girl with attempt to use love connection to make the guy crave more for that affection after more money is given. Isn't this like training a dog? if the dog do as you say, the dog will be given a snack as a reward.
If that guy is an Indian male, in his 50s, hair balding from the front , thick moustache , his looks just like a typical dark skinned hairy Keling. Without the lure of money, you think a normal pretty girl would fall in love with this kind of man? Love must be really blind then.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is building up good karma. When he leaves this world he will enter the warm embrace of 72 +1 virgins.
He's a Keling so not sure if Indian version of Heaven has 72 virgins or 72 monkeys to embrace him when up lorry.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Will u use that hard earned money that you have accumulated over the years to help a Thai prostitute settle all her debts? I know of one particular chap who weeks after receiving his CPF payout , transferred 30K to his Bangcock whore girlfriend so that she's able to pay off all her debts and to stop her from working as a whore again. For him it's the ultimate sacrifice to prove to his pros GF that he really loves her. For us , he's the ultimate Gong Cheebye squandering that kind of an amount on a Bangcock public toilet. Sometimes the small head really can overrules the big head.

Have met many cases. Always turns out a sad case for two reasons:

(i) Can take the gal out of GL, but can't take the GL out of the gal. Eventually she will find some excuse to return to the trade

(ii) Her so-called debt is deeper than she'll admit to you. You help her clear one pile, a few weeks later, another pile suddenly appears. There is no end to it. Some guys get caught up in the "sunk cost fallacy" where they will keep pumping in money because they feel that if they don't, their prior "investment" will go to waste.

(iii) It is ultimately about raw sex. Is it worth that much? Maybe. But if she's a public toilet, its unlikely any gal is worth that much even if she gives full raw to you.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This the reason why the PAP cannot return all CPF funds at 55. There are far too many gong cheebyes around.