• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

useless Peanut Farmer Jimmy Carter want to meet Kim Jong Nuke @Pyongyang!

yblzh

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.businessinsider.com/r-fo...would-travel-to-north-korea-nyt-2017-10/?IR=T

Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter says he would travel to North Korea on a diplomatic mission
  • Chris Michaud, Reuters
  • Oct. 22, 2017, 5:52 AM
rtx25blm.jpg
Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter says he would go to North Korea on Trump's behalf. REUTERS / Neil Hall

• Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter said he would be willing to travel to North Korea on a diplomatic mission.
  • "I told him that I was available if they ever need me," Carter allegedly told National Security Adviser Lt.-Gen. H. R. McMaster.
  • In the mid-1990s, Carter travelled to Pyongyang and struck a deal with Kim Il Sung, grandfather of the current leader.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter said he would be willing to travel to North Korea on behalf of the Trump administration to help diffuse rising tensions, The New York Times reported on its website on Sunday.

"I would go, yes," Carter, 93, told the Times when he was asked in an interview at his ranch house in Plains, Georgia whether it was time for another diplomatic mission and whether he would do so for President Trump.

Carter, a Democrat who was president from 1977 to 1981, said he had spoken to Trump's National Security Adviser Lt.-Gen. H. R. McMaster, who is a friend, but so far has gotten a negative response.

"I told him that I was available if they ever need me,” the Times quoted Carter as saying.

Told that some in Washington were made nervous by Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's war of words, Carter said: "I'm afraid, too, of a situation."

2017-09-22t132142z1lynxnped8l14trtroptp4northkorea-missiles.jpg
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. KCNA via REUTERS

"They want to save their regime. And we greatly overestimate China’s influence on North Korea. Particularly to Kim," who, Carter added, has "never, so far as I know, been to China." "And they have no relationship. Kim Jong-il did go to China and was very close to them."

Describing the North Korean leader as "unpredictable," Carter worried that if Kim thinks Trump will act against him, he could do something pre-emptive, the Times reported.

"I think he's now got advanced nuclear weaponry that can destroy the Korean Peninsula and Japan, and some of our outlying territories in the Pacific, maybe even our mainland," Carter said.

In the mid-1990s, Carter traveled to Pyongyang over the objections of President Bill Clinton, the Times report said, and struck a deal with Kim Il Sung, grandfather of the current leader.

SEE ALSO: Jimmy Carter reportedly wants to become the chief negotiator between the US and North Korea
NOW WATCH: Meet the three women who married Donald Trump

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless pig send useless pig to see fortune pig.

Kim advanced nuke technology is a world gift to contain criminal agmoh trouble maker.

NK 1 US 0.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mike Jordon refused to do white men bidding. Carter will at most get golden shower at one of the 5 star hotel n attest Korean hookers r better than Mongolian n Russian combined

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Carter was one of the worst US president ever.
And his foreign policy was fucked up.
Now he wants to do this to rewrite his legacy

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was on his watch that the botched rescue of US hostages in Iran took place.He never recovered from that and has been his albatross since than and he he trying to redeem himself with this North Korean thing?

"During the operation, three of eight helicopters failed, crippling the crucial airborne plans. The mission was then canceled at the staging area in Iran, but during the withdrawal one of the retreating helicopters collided with one of six C-130 transport planes, killing eight soldiers and injuring five. The next day, a somber Jimmy Carter gave a press conference in which he took full responsibility for the tragedy. The hostages were not released for another 270 days." Wikipedia

Carter was one of the worst US president ever.
And his foreign policy was fucked up.
Now he wants to do this to rewrite his legacy