• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Useless moderators all Malaysian dogs and Sinkie traitors

gansiokbin

Alfrescian
Loyal
First, delay my setting up of account, and now intentionally holding back my posts and putting them moderation for longer period than other members. All useless fucking barking traitor dogs sucking up to each other and bullying me! Pui!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
First, delay my setting up of account, and now intentionally holding back my posts and putting them moderation for longer period than other members. All useless fucking barking traitor dogs sucking up to each other and bullying me! Pui!
So we have resorted to using our real name I see. It's high time you did that. You are famous and a valued forum member. I believe the last person who used his real name was Cpt GMS.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

There is no need to be so rude and name calling here. We endeavour to be quick and efficient. Anyway if you not happy you can fuck off to another forum.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no need to be so rude and name calling here. We endeavour to be quick and efficient. Anyway if you not happy you can fuck off to another forum.
she did FO multiple times oredi... but came back again n again... bcos she miss her broomstick.. .. and kt latha. :geek:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
:roflmao: :roflmao:... kt latha was right... this big cannon is really the mother of all sluts cum trouble makers.. :geek:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, respect to @ginfreely for using her real name for her clone :thumbsup:
KNN only people who are totally out of the society will use their real name KNN they have no friends relatives to laugh at them and they also not gonna use the name to apply for jobs etc KNN the last thing that will happen is when Very Kind Lady in the newspaper and sbf members laughing only KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN only people who are totally out of the society will use their real name KNN they have no friends relatives to laugh at them and they also not gonna use the name to apply for jobs etc KNN the last thing that will happen is when Very Kind Lady in the newspaper and sbf members laughing only KNN
KNN the rast thing that will happen my uncle think should be when newspaper leeport polis found dead body or other kind of sinkie news with name Very Kind Lady KNN

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
she did FO multiple times oredi... but came back again n again... bcos she miss her broomstick.. .. and kt latha. :geek:

I believe this is a clone trolling definitely not who you are thinking of.