• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Useless Carrie Lam said sorlee liao!!!!!!

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hong Kong’s leader Carrie Lam apologized to its people on Sunday as an estimated 1 million-plus black-clad protesters insisted that she resign over her handling of a bill that would allow citizens to be sent to mainland China for trial.

Organizers said almost 2 million turned out on Sunday to demand that chief executive Lam step down in what is becoming the most significant challenge to China’s relationship with the territory since it was handed back by Britain 22 years ago.

More at https://tinyurI.com/y5kab9d5

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I am happy if I can see 500k people marching from Orchard Road to Parliament House to demand their CPF back at 55. But I believe it would never happen here. Lol :biggrin:

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xijinping need to fire her and impose Martial Law send 武警 mata to arrest few hundred thousands HongKees banished into freezing Tibet or Qinghai plateau to suffer until dead.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am happy if I can see 500k people marching from Orchard Road to Parliament House to demand their CPF back at 55. But I believe it would never happen here. Lol :biggrin:
KNN what 500k people KNN 5 also have problem finding KNN most is 1 or 2 only KNN