• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

useless beng with weapon still tiok hoot by a lau amdk

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am no fan of ang moh shit, but frankly this beng more than deserved it.

WTF? cyclist look like minding his own business he want to disturb and drive into him.

If I was the cyclist, I will do more than that to him. That fucking beng idiot damn lucky already...

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am no fan of ang moh shit, but frankly this beng more than deserved it.

WTF? cyclist look like minding his own business he want to disturb and drive into him.

If I was the cyclist, I will do more than that to him. That fucking beng idiot damn lucky already...

notice how hiong the beng came charging out weapon in hand while the amdk still so calm, amdk jiusi amdk, beng suddenly realized he has been amdk-ed and froze like a gongcb :biggrin:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
notice how hiong the beng came charging out weapon in hand while the amdk still so calm, amdk jiusi amdk, beng suddenly realized he has been amdk-ed and froze like a gongcb :biggrin:
really no class. this kind of shit makes me embarrassed for my own race. Start trouble yet want to take a weapon to the old man. Must be he thought easy target for his inferiority complex.

throw face sia...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies are weak physically. Many like to complain and showed the fierce side, but when it came to balloting, they got punched down by their own gut and voted for PAP.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
really no class. this kind of shit makes me embarrassed for my own race. Start trouble yet want to take a weapon to the old man. Must be he thought easy target for his inferiority complex.

throw face sia...
There is more to the vidoe. This is an old matter. The matter went to court. Both were prosecuted

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't blame the Ang Moh... The driver went out of his lorry and confronted the Ang Moh in an aggro manner. Ang Moh probably felt threatened, gave a good left jab on the driver's face. Driver kena KO.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAPigs love ang moh very much , the driver sure get charge jialat jialat, our kangaroo loves ang moh.Ang moh sure boh tai chi n get to work here n the pass or permit or PR still can keep one.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is more to the vidoe. This is an old matter. The matter went to court. Both were prosecuted
oh.. :unsure: thanks for the additional info. That's why really have to be careful with videos. May not carry full picture. On this vid alone, the beng looks 100% at fault.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't blame the Ang Moh... The driver went out of his lorry and confronted the Ang Moh in an aggro manner. Ang Moh probably felt threatened, gave a good left jab on the driver's face. Driver kena KO.
er... that's not a jab... :laugh: