• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Use less CPF money when young" debacle followed by a lie.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are all accustomed to Lim Swee Say's constant flow of gaffes. This was not the usual. This was followed by deceitful clarification which is essentially a lie.

All the local media carried the quote and made it the main point of their reports. Today carried the quote in its headline and it's very first sentence. Mainly because the quote was ridiculously explosive and was the main and only point of his speech. Empirical evidence will show that when young, you should buy a big a house as possible and or pay off your loan quickly with whatever CPF you have. In land scare Singapore, the capital gains far outstrips any return from ordinary CPF account.

Now for the lie in the correction that he offered to CNA which completely changed their report. He now claims that he was referring to only cash withdrawals from CPF. Tell me what cash withdrawals can you make when you are young.

We now have a cabinet Minister who is not only economical with the truth but has little idea about the CPF. This is not the usual gaffe. So what exactly does he do in the office as the labour chief when he does not even know what is going on. And he represents the workers, scary.

Occasionally we get a glimpse of why things are going amiss. Here's one.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy rose to fame as part of Team Philip Yeo and when computerisation became all the rage in the early 80s. Yet he never accomplished anything at all. Even more bizarre he is one of the influential tea masters within the PAP inner circles.

Now resorting to a lie.

Resorting to lies, again, you mean.
When he is not lying, or checking his CPF statement, he is out there stealing toothpicks, and telling the whole world about it.
This guy is a walking disaster for PAP and SG - and he is a farking minister in the PM's office!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I work in the Big MNC and planning to reward my staff salary, can any brothers/sisters here supply me each minsters' salary for my comparison, thank you.

We are all accustomed to Lim Swee Say's constant flow of gaffes. This was not the usual. This was followed by deceitful clarification which is essentially a lie.

All the local media carried the quote and made it the main point of their reports. Today carried the quote in its headline and it's very first sentence. Mainly because the quote was ridiculously explosive and was the main and only point of his speech. Empirical evidence will show that when young, you should buy a big a house as possible and or pay off your loan quickly with whatever CPF you have. In land scare Singapore, the capital gains far outstrips any return from ordinary CPF account.

Now for the lie in the correction that he offered to CNA which completely changed their report. He now claims that he was referring to only cash withdrawals from CPF. Tell me what cash withdrawals can you make when you are young.

We now have a cabinet Minister who is not only economical with the truth but has little idea about the CPF. This is not the usual gaffe. So what exactly does he do in the office as the labour chief when he does not even know what is going on. And he represents the workers, scary.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use less CPF money when young" debacle followed by a lie.

if you guys know what NTUC stands for...then you should know that this ah lim is telling us the truth...:biggrin: