• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

USD1.3m for 286 sf tiny flat why HK no drastic cooling measures?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
8E9CA5CE-2D02-4C80-B9A9-D565660BB989.jpeg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Singapore is one extreme in cooling measure while HK is the other?
You are really a clown. Just because you can't make money and you rant at everyone and everybody. You a a typical Jiuhu Bu naturalised as sinkie who will vote for PAP at every elections, masquerading here in this forum. Selfish, self righteous, self centered and priggish smelly muff :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are really a clown. Just because you can't make money and you rant at everyone and everybody. You a a typical Jiuhu Bu naturalised as sinkie who will vote for PAP at every elections, masquerading here in this forum. Selfish, self righteous, self centered and priggish smelly muff :rolleyes:
Ccb Malaysian son of pahang slut you are the naturalized sinkie calling me one. Don’t even dare to say when your ccb pahang mother come to Singapore to open leg !

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian son of pahang slut you are the naturalized sinkie calling me one. Don’t even dare to say when your ccb pahang mother come to Singapore to open leg !
And I vote for opposition since day one also can be twisted to I vote for pap every election. That’s how ccb Malaysians are!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got everything wrong and still dare to spew more ccb lies say you got it right. That’s how ccb Malaysians are!
I born in spore to Singaporean parents and these ccb can call me naturalized sinkie! That’s how ccb Malaysians are!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because over 69% of land in hk is owned by 6.9 families while the hk admin owns less than 26.9%. thus subsidized pubic housing is 69% non-existent as free market forces dictate pricing as most (69%) of all new developments are private and operated by any of the 6.9 families. do you want to get priced out in the hk or sg system? at least in sg you can still live in a condo, if not a hdb flat. in hk, you’ll be renting a 69 sq ft apartment and have no means to compete for a 69 sq m condo. so don’t kpkb ok? hopefully you kena hurt jiak lak by a property bubble burst. then you learn the lesson. now the cooling measure in sg is to help deflate the bubble slowly and not let it burst. like that ho sim you also kpkb. kan ni nau hia.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
because over 69% of land in hk is owned by 6.9 families while the hk admin owns less than 26.9%. thus subsidized pubic housing is 69% non-existent as free market forces dictate pricing as most (69%) of all new developments are private and operated by any of the 6.9 families. do you want to get priced out in the hk or sg system? at least in sg you can still live in a condo, if not a hdb flat. in hk, you’ll be renting a 69 sq ft apartment and have no means to compete for a 69 sq m condo. so don’t kpkb ok? hopefully you kena hurt jiak lak by a property bubble burst. then you learn the lesson. now the cooling measure in sg is to help deflate the bubble slowly and not let it burst. like that ho sim you also kpkb. kan ni nau hia.
No there is no bubble only recovery that haven’t hit the previous peak in 2013 so what kind of bubble is it? And I already experienced property bubble burst in 1997, what didn’t pap control it then when prices went up all the way but control it now when prices are just recovering? Because najib lost that’s why. Knnbccb is you snobbish sinkie think that I am a whore for you to trample!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No there is no bubble only recovery that haven’t hit the previous peak in 2013 so what kind of bubble is it? And I already experienced property bubble burst in 1997, what didn’t pap control it then when prices went up all the way but control it now when prices are just recovering? Because najib lost that’s why. Knnbccb is you snobbish sinkie think that I am a whore for you to trample!
best property move in sg is cash out when low ses becums high ses and migrate to nz to be with sam. he will sayang you deep deep and long long.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hk Govt and the developers are in cahoot to fleece the HK population. Coffin houses, rooftop zinc squatters are by products. As Long as hot PRC cash is flowing why turn off the tap ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hongkie econony controlled by just a few handful. Li ka shing family controls housing, power, telecoms, port, pharmacies, ........worse than communism as these guy squeeze to maximise profits.