• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

USA vs China in the Olympics, who do you support??

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't give a crap about China. But if you make me choose between USA and China, USA gets my middle finger. Proud arrogant country who will use bombs if they lose in the civil way, and if they lose in bombs, it's your fault.

USA, get lost.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like to see USA beat by any country. To tell them not be arrogant. From now onward I can see USA will never be Olympic winner in year to come. USA only good in using muscle like swimming and running calculate in time only short distance. They not good using brain and technique/skill like shooting/ping pong/badminton/arhery.

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the reason y china doing so well this time cause they identified their weak sports and trained potential athletes. also they consolidated their position in the sports they normally excel and ensure that no one else wins.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2008 Olympic is USA nightmare. Predict will get less than 6 gold in Athletics event out of 47 Gold in total.
Now they only count total medal not Gold very funny. China Gold medal is event more than Silver and Bronze add together. China go for 1st play.
How will US press critics have to comment now?