• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

USA Presidential Election

BicycleChain

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's a nightmare scenario. a majority congress can pick the prez if there is a 269 tie. the vp slot can also be picked by a sitting vp, so biden can pick himself. imagine a gop dominated congress picks romney, and biden picks himself. :eek:

also, it can fall either to electoral votes by virtue of state representation and/or one vote per state. if it is the latter, pubs will win.

That would be funny shit...I can't tell the difference between Romney and Biden. Both look so much identical, with those eyes and teeth.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iran needs regime change. the majority of the general population is moderate and wants to be modern and secular like turkey.

Moderation in religion is the key, otherwise, religious fanatics tend to destroy the culture and economy.

I often wonder what Iran will be if the Shah was not toppled?

About 15 years ago, I met a former Iranian fighter pilot who was trained in the USA to fly the Phantom, and was a loyal fighter pilot in the Shah regime, retired as LTC.
It was interesting to chat with him over several meetings.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need a war between Israel and Iran in order to prevent Iran from going nuclear.

When USA and Europe are energy independent with more natural gas and other alternatives, Iran and much of Middle East will no longer matter and probably implode economically. This could happen within next decade.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moderation in religion is the key, otherwise, religious fanatics tend to destroy the culture and economy.

I often wonder what Iran will be if the Shah was not toppled?

it would be a wonder of the world as iranian ladies would be parading in the streets with miniskirts and low cut blouses with deep cleavages. :p

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it would be a wonder of the world as iranian ladies would be parading in the streets with miniskirts and low cut blouses with deep cleavages. :p

No kidding, because I have also met Iranian ladies who told me stories that notwithstanding the fanatic Ayatollahs came to power, they were still partying underground, sexy outfits and all.
Beneath their conservative clothes, those beautiful Iranian ladies wore alluring lingerie.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No kidding, because I have also met Iranian ladies who told me stories that notwithstanding the fanatic Ayatollahs came to power, they were still partying underground, sexy outfits and all.
Beneath their conservative clothes, those beautiful Iranian ladies wore aluuring lingerie.

they can last all night in bed too... :eek: