• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[USA] - EDMWer in USA now, says there's no Covid restrictions, everywhere's crowded, people move freely with no masks, life is good there

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...is-full-flight-is-full-covid-is-over.6577378/

babyk88 :​

Airport full with humans, flight is fully booked

no COVID here, no need wear mask here

Never trust the headline news you watch

fly here and experience the freedom here

Here vaccination is voluntary

can walk in take jab almost every 500m distance, many vaccines for you to choose

like going kopitiam choose your dish

homer123 :​

Last 6 months , I was able to travel freely along the West coast ..No quarantine on arrival, no face mask required, free to do shopping and eat in any restaurant. Yes, the local govt in all the Western states implement some kind of covid restrictions but in such a huge country, there is no enforcement. You can go to any small town with 1 cop.. The only police on duty has no time for such small matter like covid mandate..

usy4ZE8.png

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

dilphinus :​

My friend in Florida just died from Covid last week. My other friends in the US (Oakland and Boston) both said the Covid situation in the US is terrible.

My friends in Boston and Oakland are saying that people are not wearing the masks and not taking the vaccine. 85% to 90% of those in ICU (in the US) are not vaccinated.

36.4million cases and 620k deaths. Not terrible then is what?

My friend had Covid in Nov. Was in hospital and subsequently discharged. He passed away last week. Long Covid. Hopefully your colleague and his family don't suffer from long Covid.

Last edited:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

mrBooBoo :​

Not to mention the constant bombardment of the news media.

Local (Singapore) news is terribly fearmongering.

I watched the channel 8 news a few times. It feels like the whole world going to collapse, covid going to wipe out the whole world. You will die or kill your loved ones if you don't wear a mask.

Meanwhile, I go youtube to watch 4k videos of shanghai, California etc, hardly anyone was even wearing a mask. People interact in close proximity.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
castro street in mountain view, murphy avenue in sunnyvale, and university avenue in palo alto are still blocked off for outdoor dining. not yet back to normal. may be never.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It really depends on which part of USA you are in. If the mayor or governor is a libtard, you can expect draconian measures similar to China or Sinkieland.