• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

USA Cooperation (INC) Vs Republic of USA

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

May i ask the Trump hating boomers, what is USA INC? What is USA republic? Why Trump can remove the cooperation?
Joe Biden is sworn in as President of the USA INC, and USA INC is totally dissolved. So he is President of Nothing. :biggrin::biggrin:

For those Trump hating boomers, You are ok to support a President who Sworn in as president of Nothing and so proud of it.

With your years of unlimited life experienceSSSSSS and full of immeasurable knowledge, wisdom and foresight, can you tell me how Trump remove the cooperation and Biden and his gang didn't know about it?

oh wait, is this a conspiracy theory too? WOW... i feel so enlightened that i didn't know Constitution can be a conspiracy theory too.

So much more salt-than-rice boomers, can you expain to me if this is fake with convincing back ups and evidences of it? Is it because it is not reported in CNN, CNA, CNBC, Strait Times, Lian He Chow Bao, so it must be fake?
I am waiting earnestly for it. I am just born yesterday, dunno much about life and not much experience. dunno how to differenitate what is fake and what is real.

As an Asian, respect and admiration to boomers is always a default, so pls take advantage of this default and show your true wisdom and power.

Last edited:

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucktard anyhow post a video of your gay nigga bf and ask retarded questions again, limpeh really tong li buay tiao, mai kan li jin beh song, lol

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since my first post till now is 9 mins, i try my best to find out how Trump can remove the USA INC and become Republic USA?
I totally understand that boomers might be a little slow in research but i am pretty impatient so i go and look for it myself and about 9-10 mins later, i found something:

1. The United States of America Corporation of 1871 dissolved.
dissolved.

2. Donald Trump and others signed a new American contract.
Declaration of Independence 4 July 2020.

3. The US military knows the true 2020 election results of all legitimate votes cast before foreign interference changed the results.

4. Donald Trump is the first President of the States of America, a new nation declared on July 4, 2020.

5. Joe Biden's inauguration is irrelevant as the office he assumes on 20 January no longer exists.

6. Welcome to a new world and a new nation ... the United States of America, born on July 4, 2020.

Welcome! To the New Constitutional Republic
of America and its First President - just like the Last President of the previous, failed - due to TRAITION - Constitutional Republic - but in THIS one, the Constitution IS the Supreme LAW OF THE EARTH and Donald J. Trump its First President!

Full of unlimited life experienceSSSSS, immesasurable wisdom, knowledge and foresight, so much more-Salt-Than-Rice boomers, is the above statement Fake?? If so, can you explain why it is fake and considered a Conspiracy Theory?

I have to remind you that i am very willing to learn the ropes of life as i am just born yesterday, dunno anything about life and about experience, very innocent and blur. cannot tell fake from real and real from fake.

Boomers are held very very high esteem in the Asian culture, so Trump hating boomers, this is the chance to prove your worth.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am getting impatient again after another 10 mins and want to post another video. This one is by an adult which explain USA INC and USA republic. As you know, adults are more naggy and need to talk more for more ways for justifications and explanations due to more life experiences. Boy talks 3 mins but this adult talks 30 mins, 10 times longer.

For all Trump hating boomers, if you totally disagree with him. i can help you get his social media connections and you can msg him and tell him that.
Since in Asian culture, boomers are held in very very high esteem, new borns like us should do work for boomers and help to get his contacts.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since my first post till now is 9 mins, i try my best to find out how Trump can remove the USA INC and become Republic USA?
I totally understand that boomers might be a little slow in research but i am pretty impatient so i go and look for it myself and about 9-10 mins later, i found something:

1. The United States of America Corporation of 1871 dissolved.
dissolved.

2. Donald Trump and others signed a new American contract.
Declaration of Independence 4 July 2020.

3. The US military knows the true 2020 election results of all legitimate votes cast before foreign interference changed the results.

4. Donald Trump is the first President of the States of America, a new nation declared on July 4, 2020.

5. Joe Biden's inauguration is irrelevant as the office he assumes on 20 January no longer exists.

6. Welcome to a new world and a new nation ... the United States of America, born on July 4, 2020.

Welcome! To the New Constitutional Republic
of America and its First President - just like the Last President of the previous, failed - due to TRAITION - Constitutional Republic - but in THIS one, the Constitution IS the Supreme LAW OF THE EARTH and Donald J. Trump its First President!

Full of unlimited life experienceSSSSS, immesasurable wisdom, knowledge and foresight, so much more-Salt-Than-Rice boomers, is the above statement Fake?? If so, can you explain why it is fake and considered a Conspiracy Theory?

I have to remind you that i am very willing to learn the ropes of life as i am just born yesterday, dunno anything about life and about experience, very innocent and blur. cannot tell fake from real and real from fake.

Boomers are held very very high esteem in the Asian culture, so Trump hating boomers, this is the chance to prove your worth.

lmao, 9 mins have passed? u checked your stopwatch ah, u little fucktard :biggrin: have u ever considered that nobody is giving u a fuck simply coz u are just too insanely stupid? :biggrin:

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
yea keep ignoring moi, coz u know u cant handle the truth, which is u are just a fucktard, u shld thank moi for pointing that out and quickly seek treatment, btw please remem not to wear your tinfoil hat outside hor u looney :biggrin: