• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

USA Angmoh government the best again

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
CDC is right to allow fully vaccinated people no need to wear masks except in bus, plane, train, hospital, nursing home etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why treat fully vaccinated people not wearing masks like criminals and yet let Indian virus variant in that can transmit across masks? So ridiculous so stupid indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
CDC is right to allow fully vaccinated people no need to wear masks except in bus, plane, train, hospital, nursing home etc.
So I was following CDC guidance after all a few days ago when I told a Malay that took off his mask AND talking in the bus to put back his mask. But this should not apply when in open space like parks, walking path etc

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So I was following CDC guidance after all a few days ago when I told a Malay that took off his mask AND talking in the bus to put back his mask. But this should not apply when in open space like parks, walking path etc
Why must people here always belong to two extremes? USA Angmoh government the best so flexible won’t become a criminal there just for not wearing a mask when you are fully vaccinated.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unvaccinated people should also wear a yellow star, so others can identify them from afar. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why treat fully vaccinated people not wearing masks like criminals and yet let the true criminals dogs snakes cockroaches that harmed me for so many years until now still harming me go scot free?